A quick review Temptation Resort *first trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by tw1mempho, Oct 5, 2014.

1. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    We purchased our package thru US Airways vacations, which included air travel, transfers and AL resort. We got everything we paid for...\

Left Memphis at 6 am and got to Charlotte airport at 9 am, and flew into Cancun at 11 am. Went thru customs and immigration .. had to pay 444 peso (php) for cigars , they would only take php or credit card..
    Got our transfer and waited for them to load up van outside.. They ended up with 4 couples and rode the entire Hotel Zone ... fun talking to everyone wanting to begin their vacations... until we were last...
    Pulled up to Temptation Resort (TTR) and was a little let down.. it is off a ways and looks kinda small and old... but Clean ... lost that feeling after stepping out of the Van and getting in their system ... from that point we really Fell in Love with TTR
    Upon baggage check in outside ... they review our package and approve our unloading, took all of our bags and told us to just go to the front desk... went there and waited to check in, as we waited a employee brought us two cold beers to sip while waiting our turn. Sweet... showed a copy of our pre check in requesting a quiet room away from Paty' O disco. They gave us a choice of a room that they said was quiet and was ready right then OR we could wait for a room in a building we requested ... we took the ready room.. got our wrist bands on ...Note: we already had our CancunCare braclets on that we order in advance with this Forum..thanks Steve , so we told the timeshare guy it was our second time there and did not want to participate in a nice way ... worked out great..went on our way like we knew everything we needed to know. Our room was above the sports room and hospitality room,, quite and a good view , clean , hot water , room safe and stocked mini refrigerator, TV (with 2 adult channels ) overall it was a great room (# 1225) and a great location.
    We got there Friday and was in swimsuits by 1 pm... walked around and ate a quick lunch and began finding everything... ended up at the sexy pool and knew this trip was gonna to be very special.
    Took a nap and went to our first PatyO party that night .. lasted until about 1 am.. mostly watch and laught and met some nice people...some we would meet again some maybe never ... as they say ...no one knows U and no one gives a shit... They have a short order cook at the Disco so we took a cheeseburger (cooked right just for our order) and took it back to the room.

I woke up Saturday about 6 am and let the wife sleep. we had requested two breakfast delivery to the room that first night (U can request this by putting the menu on the door before 2 am the night before) went out to find coffee..they do have a miniature coffee maker in the room ..but wanted to take advantage of the early morning by the ocean ...
    Met my first long term friend from Tennessee who was out drinking coffee too...He was a regular at TTR and gave me a lot of great advise... it seems U are never a stranger there if U do not want to be...lol...
    Wife got up and we got ready for our first BOOB Cruise... the best event of the week...and being newbies we were ready but a little concern...

I will add more about this and the rest of the week as I go along ....

2. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Now you can book your next trip!!! Halloween will be our 10th trip since 12/10! The place is addictive!!! Glad you had a good time!!!

3. tw1mempho

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    quick review #2

Wife got up and we got ready for our first BOOB Cruise... the best event of the week...and being newbies we were ready but a little concern...

We all met up at Paty O about 10 am and paid and got bracelets. about 30 couples. Headed to Boat... once on and seated rules were explained and drinks were passed out... and then more drinks and then more drinks... o hell , drinks were passed out the entire day...
    The first rule was to have fun. 2nd rule - topless (etc) was optional. 3rd rule- drink more. After many tops were hung on the Mast ( I guess that is what it was called) we left the coastline and was on our way. Played games, made fun of ourselves. Laugh and Laugh and Laugh. in between the laughs we drank a few more...strangers became friends in just a few hours ....some became very close friends I might add...lol...
    Had a nice lunch on the beach. Did some swimming. Played more games and just let everything go and had a great time. But Damn we did laugh a lot.

After docking and everyone swearing to be close friends the rest of our visit we headed off for the sexy pool for a few more drinks. Finally went back to the room, and clean up and went out to eat dinner at the buffet. Afterward we started drinking again and ended up back in the room early and finished the night with one more smile on our faces... Our first full day at TTR will be forever a secret joke between my wife and me... to be shared on those cold winter nights , while planning our next trip to TTR ...

4. sly_m&m

sly_m&m Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 0
    great review, can't wait to go!!

5. tw1mempho

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Our first full day at TTR will be forever a secret joke between my wife and me... to be shared on those cold winter nights , while planning our next trip to TTR ...
    ....[/QUOTE]
    Sunday was our first day to really explore TTR. We woke up and got out about lunch time. We ate by the sports pool. Order off the grill. My wife started with SeaFood Soup and then ate a giant burrito. I was not really hungry so I just got a cheeseburger off the grill. Sip cokes and just watch people walk by sitting under the fans ...

I got to say this about TTR. The people who work there are a true Treasure. Just about anyone U ask will stop what they are doing and help U. With a smile. They also mess with each other in a good nature way. I saw several examples where they would kid each other, one example, a employee working on the lawn and watering the flowers using a long water hose. It suddenly stop and there we were both watching the water flow stop.. then we hear a giggle and see about 25 yards away, two workers had squeezed the water hose to stop the water... we all laugh.. this was about 6 in the morning ...and these guys were already in a great mood... U do feel this... a family atmosphere.
    If U need help finding something Just Ask...

After eating we went to Sexy Pool and found two chairs in a corner. Cool. Got our towels

- - - I must say I am not the smartest person in the world ... Proof, just ask my wife - 'The one who is never wrong' - she will be glad to agree... anyway.. we would get our pool towels each day and for the life of me I could never remember our room number...(of course I will never forget it now )...well the towel guy would see me each morning and laugh and write down my correct room number, no matter what room number I would think I had at the time ---

Sunday was the first real day that we watch the pool games and drank cold drinks at the Sexy Pool... and JJ was great at getting everyone involved in the games , a really great guy (more on JJ later) ...

---There is one guy that works the pool-side serving, who does a great job... Jovani (correction made - thanks TexasFunnSun for the help ) ... but he would get us water, drinks, light up customer cigarettes ... and always had a smile on his face.. He also would pass out the champagne and orange juice at the breakfast buffet tables each morning ... kid worked some long days...---

After a short day at the Sexy Pool we went back to the room and napped and got up for dinner. We went back to the buffet Supper and ate and walked around until time for Paty O. We would walk to the quiet pool and sit and drink a few drinks and watch the ocean . We would walk and say hi to others walking around. Took pictures of ourselves in quiet little corners on the resort. Get a drink, sit and talk to others, walk holding hands, smile , laugh and whisper.. nice way to spend ones afternoon... but then it came to Paty O time...Sunday was come as U like ... and it was well attended. They do have large fans... and there are lots of seats but usually more people than seats... The bartenders will keep U happy in a every way...Several waitresses can serve U if U do not want to get up from your seat to visit the bar ...
    --- one note: bring something to sit on .. if it rains anytime in the last few days while U are there then the seats will be wet... not bad for me but my wife would not sit ... I think it was her mini-skirts and thongs ...lol...but I would go get a plastic bag and use it for her to sit on, but next trip I will have something comfortable for her to sit on ...any suggestions ??? ...---
    Paty O has a grill set up where U can get food custom cook per your order (it is a limited menu but very good at 2 in the morning)
    There were several bottles of FireBall being shared in body shot fashions. We passed on most but had a great time watching people sharing and having fun with it. The music lasts until about 2 am and then U can drink and eat longer. Someone might bring out some music with outside speakers which happened several nights.. There are always people coming and going. Which makes the whole place fun at all times...
    I let my wife sleep late Monday morning and went out to drink some coffee by the sexy pool...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    You remember far more then I do, haha. Don't think we actually met down there. We only crossed paths on Friday white/glow night. I was with the semi naked crazy crew in the front by the dance floor. My wife(and her dance moves) were much more memorable then I in a pink tutu and black bra.

Thanks for sharing thus far!

7. Redrum

Redrum Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd say you are pretty smart !:whisper:

8. tw1mempho

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    I let my wife sleep late Monday morning and went out to drink some coffee by the sexy pool...

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday all went by pretty much the same.. Wake up, eat, go to the Ocean, play and take pictures, drink, go to the sexy pool and drink and watch JJ and his Sexy Pool activities until we were ready for a late lunch , eat. Go to the room for a break, and then walk around or go back to the sexy pool and drink some more, Around dinner, go to the room and clean up and go out to eat. After eating we would walk around and/or visit Nice Shoes for more of JJ special events, and then end up at Paty O and party the night away, and of course, we would eat one last time on the way back to the room to watch adult channels on their TV ...

I would start the day and slip out and walk around about 7 a m. Get coffee, walk around and talk and enjoy the Ocean. I would save two chairs by the Sexy Pool each morning. Watch the ground crew began cleaning and making any repairs from the party of the night before.

I did visit the gym several times in the early morning. They had towels and water (sometimes they had cups but U might bring your own cup for water) and they also had a bowl of fresh fruit. Nice touch. Free weights and some machines. It was always in use but never crowded at that time of the day...

We would visit the resort beach each morning. never crowded and had plenty of chairs to lay out on.
    Rented the jet ski and got 40 minutes for 45 usd. The group renting them had several different plans U could pick from.
    They did have free water activities to use if U wanted. Life guard on beach was always ready to help explain what U could do. Beach is small and the seaweed is a pain, but we had a good time taking pictures and playing in the water anyway. It was nice to walk in the sand.

We made two dinner reservations by calling ext 1640, call between 9 am and 4 pm from the room. We always were given early reservations but that was OK with us. Wore casual collar shirts and dress shorts. Ate once at II Piacere (Italian) and the other at the Village Wok (Asian). Both were fairly good. Remember, if U do not like the food, no problem, U can just visit the buffet dinner after U leave.

Watched some USA Football in the sports bar. They had a couple of pool tables a pingpong table and several TV's that carried a good selection of sporting events. If Nice Shoes is open U can get your drinks right there - they share the same bar area, but if not I would just walk out to the quiet pool and reload on my drink and walk back... thank you for long commercials. There are more people watching the games than U would think so always had a lot of fun dropping in and watching and talking sports... what can I say, it is in the blood...got to have my sports....

One place we did not visit was the Cigar room. Maybe next year.

We went to Nice Shoes several times (behind the sports bar ) and enjoyed the show. JJ (from the Sexy Pool entertainment ) was a blast to watch. It is a smaller room and much more personal than the sexy pool. I think JJ worked the room great. Of course the drinks help.

We always ended up the nights at the Paty O party. On Tuesday night they had a live band that was great. Other than that they had DJ and a large screen for music videos.
    There was always lots of fun to be had. Drinks were plentiful and everybody seem to join in the fun. Wednesday (our last night there) was Leather Outfits theme and that was a blast. If U got to leave then going out on Leather night is not too bad...

Our check out with TTR was 11 am on Thursday.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  9. TexasFunnSun

TexasFunnSun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    The server at the pool: his name is Jovani. Yes, he is excellent I named him as one of the standouts from our trip in my trip report also.

10. cbrdon

cbrdon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    You didn't miss anything there. This was near our room so we passed it several times each day/night. It was always empty. I walked up the steps just to check it out. It looks like a nice spot, but it's definitely off the beaten path.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice