a quick review from Newbies (Oct 15 - 22 )

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by devilhorns, Oct 23, 2015.

1. devilhorns

devilhorns Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Mother Nature was not co-operating with all of us for 4 out of the 7 days but that didn't effect people's spirits as everyone still found a way to have a great time ... it truly is the people that make the resort .... everyone was very friendly and helpful except for a group of single males on a bachelor party on the weekend and one racist guy I just walked away from

Rooms: we were in the 4000 block and we had a room on the bottom floor our view was the road lol but the room was spacey and the beds were comfy shower was big and fridge was always full...pillows are very soft though so you may need a few of them if you like a harder pillow

Staff: AMAZING .... all the staff there were so friendly and accommodating from the front desk to the maids the maintenance crew the entertainment staff and of course the bartenders ... everyone was always in a good mood and polite ... make sure to tip

Food : The Breakfast buffet was good ( eggs bacon sausage waffles pancakes french toast etc... ) but defintley try the make your own omelet station was really good ... I recommend trying the tex Mex restaurant rather than the buffet for lunch as I found the selections better and it's nice to have sit down service .... A LA Cartes are great for dinner espically the Asian and Italian ones and ask for the Sexy Coffee at the Italian one it's worth the show alone when they make it but make sure to make reservations early they fill up fast ... The seafood restaurant also good but just ok

Boobs Cruise : well I posted a thread on here about my experience and just got blasted and told in many ways what I can do to myself for it soooooo I will just say wait until the day of the cruise and see what the weather is like rather than book ahead ... I would go into more detail about it but don't want to have a ton of hate thrown my way

Paddy O's : defintley take a nap during the day at some point so that you can stay out late at night cause when it's a good turnout and people are having fun you will be out late .... also recommend trying the late night Paddy O Burgers and a swim in the sports pool to end the night

USA Transfers : Great Great service ... they were there as soon as we walked out the door of the airport and we were at the hotel 20 mins later and they were on time for pickup and got us to the airport no problem ... defintley worth booking to get you to the party quicker with less stress

Hope this was helpful for anyone and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask I will gladly answer them

And on a closing note those who are having self concious issues for any reason ... DON'T ....we saw all ages shapes sizes heights ... and no one judged anyone ... I drank with 20 year old and I drank with 70 year Olds ... there was one piece bathing suits bikinis topless women micro bikinis shorts speedos Borat slingshot ... you name it ... go be yourself grab a drink and talk to everyone and have fun

2. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    Boobs Cruise : well I posted a thread on here about my experience and just got blasted and told in many ways what I can do to myself for it soooooo I will just say wait until the day of the cruise and see what the weather is like rather than book ahead ... I would go into more detail about it but don't want to have a ton of hate thrown my way

Great Trip report. Glad you had a good time.
    I saw your post about the Boobs Cruise. Sorry you got blasted. That does not sound like a fun time. Good advice about checking the weather. That is what happens when ever someone posts anything negative. There are a select few of regulars that feel like they have to defend anything negative. Sad but true. Everyone's experience is different. Good and bad.

3. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you for the TR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice