A place to watch the Cancuks hockey game...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by allyj, Apr 13, 2007.

1. allyj

allyj Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a place to watch the canucks hockey game while in Cancun anyone know a place where i can catch the game ??? thanks

AJ

2. alexjmess

alexjmess Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is a great question! I'll be there from April 29 - May 6, so let me know if you find a place. Everyone knows the Canucks are going to take the Cup this year!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  4. OCJ

OCJ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I watch all the satellite stuff at Outback.

I used to go the Caliente but it is closed.

I hear they opened another (Sports Book) near Hard Rock.

Steve can confirm.

OCJ

5. allyj

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i believe the 21, 23, 25 of april and the time is around 7 pm vancouver which is pacific time.. i think cancun is ahead by two hours so areound 9 pm cancun time... THanks boss

AJ

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok, well 9pm is a good time as all the places are open and you're not competing with the soccer which is earlier in the day.

Johnny is right, Caliente's which was the closest place to Blue Bay to watch sports is now closed and relocated to Plaza Forum by the Hard Rock Cafe. They'll have it on for sure if you dont mind a dozen screens showing different sporting events at the same time.

I'd guess that Outback will have it on too. Pat O Briens which might normally show it if in the afternoon will be gearing up for their nightly stuff so may or may not show it.

Downtown, La Taberna will certainly have it on. Doug the owner is Canadian and a big Hockey fan himself. You'll probably find Brant there too

My Place in the party zone is another option - if they're not already showing it when you arrive ask for Joe the owner and tell him Steve sent you - I'm sure he'll oblige!

7. allyj

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THanks for the info Steve....

8. R&H in Kelowna

R&H in Kelowna Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if they keep playing like Friday night it might be over by the end of this week. I'm sure they will turn it around but I think this could go 7 !
    It's up to BOBBY LOU to close the door.

9. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Another hockey fan looking to see the Buffalo games, if they are still around for all the rounds. We may be hooking up with some other fans for some hockey action.

10. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you want to watch the Canucks games,look for the guy at the hotel who runs the scuba diving.He is originally from Vancouver and a huge Canuck fan.He'll lead you to the right place.I believe his name is Dave(could be wrong).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice