A newbie review of TTR March 21-28

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Keinna1, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Keinna1

Keinna1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0
    UMMMMMM WOW. What a trip. We had a blast. We cant begin to cover everything for a couple of reasons. 1 We would be here for ever. 2 we cant remember all of it because its a little foggy in spots. I will try and hit all the high lights I can remember.

We arrived at TTR on March the 21st. We were crazy excited because we had been over the forum for months and wondered if it would live up to all the hype we had read about on here. USA Transfers were great. We waited about 15 minutes (just long enough to drink our first Corona in Mexico) for our van to arrive. Driver was great.

TTR check in was a little bit crazy they said our room was not ready but the nice gentleman ( time share guy ) would show us around and give us all the info we needed. I refused stating we just wanted to change and get to the pool. After saying no thank you about 5 times he got the hint and off we went.

It took about 5 minutes to meet our first friends at the grill for lunch. One thing we noticed right off the bat if you say hello to people everyone is there to have a great time. So say hello. We got a room ( far away from Patty Os) quick trip to our room dropped of the luggage and off to the sexy pool and off with Dianna's top. It all took about 3 minutes once we arrived. One thing that got a little irritating and it happened about 4 minutes into the our first time at the pool was the naked ( yes fully naked) single guy with a black eye chasing Dianna around me trying to rub his junk on her. Now I am a pretty easy going guy that loves to have a great time but after putting my arm out and saying that's enough brother you would think he would have stopped. After a little persuasion he got the hint. The single guys did get on our nervous a little but not that bad most were respectful.

After this it was a little fuzzy but we met so many nice people over the next few days made some crazy friends like Dianna and Rob, Barb and Jeff, Dana (pandoras box) and Matt, Jen and Pat just to name a few. There were so many sexy people there is no way to mane them all. We drank and drank with so many people that its all a little foggy. things I will always remember and warning to other newbies:

1. Cannon Balls into Jacuzzi portion of the sex pool with 19 people already in it can be very fun most of the guys thought it was funny. Ladies well they were a little less amused. Cannon Balls into room Jacuzzi will get you a time out (ask Pat) and flood your room.

2 Beer Olympics although they look crazy fun.........lets just say swimming the distance of the sexy pool with a ball between your legs and a gallon of warm beer in your stomach is no joke.

3. Beware of fetish night........ lots of ripped shirts and bruises on asses after this night. Dianna warns never bring a riding crop to a party if you plan on sitting down the next day. BTW we loved every minute of it.

4. Did the Boob Cruise all I can ay about this is you have to go and see it for your self.. Drunk snorkeling and skinny dipping is a dangerous but a must.

5. Meet a crazy couple we will just call them D and R have them invite you to a balcony show just outside the sexy pool at about 4 pm and leave just before security shows up. Who were those people up there with them? Hmmm I wonder.

6. Find the Cigar Bar........For some reason late at night in a drunken state we noticed that all the lights were on so we had to go and see what was going on. To our surprise there wasn't anyone around. All I can say is what a photo shoot we had. PS don't wake up the next morning needing to catch a plane to leave and wonder what the hell you did with the phone you were taking all the pictures with. Yes it will induce a panic that you will not believe. Before you go running back there in your underwear you might want to look under the bed. Just saying.

I don't want to bore anyone but the trip was freaking fantastic. We made friends we will have for the rest of our time on this planet. Were there a few things we didn't like? Sure there were but the positive was way better than the little things that weren't quite perfect. TTR is a 1 of a kind place that if you go with the attitude that its time to party and leave the rest at home you will have the time of your lives. I can see why people keep going back year after year. We for sure will go back. We just hope the next time tops the memories and friends we made on or first tip.

Keith and Dianna

2. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Awesome trip report, sounds like you guys had a blast :D

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Re...'All I can say is what a photo shoot we had. PS don't wake up the next morning needing to catch a plane to leave and wonder what the hell you did with the phone you were taking all the pictures with. Yes it will induce a panic that you will not believe. Before you go running back there in your underwear you might want to look under the bed'

Lol. Been there. Is a horrible feeling isn't it? I remember freaking out the same way when we momentarily lost our camera!

Nice trip report!

4. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Sounds like a trip report from a future repeater!! Glad you had a great time.

5. Lisa and Darrell

Lisa and Darrell Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Awesome trip report! Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

6. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for taking the time to write a trip report.. sounds like you had a great time and will be repeaters like many of us...

7. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Great report sounds a lot like our first trip report

8. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great report had a chuckle at the last portion, think everyone's had a moment like that.....but one thing I learned from my dad years ago, before you leave the room go over the entire room that means look under the bed move dressers away from the wall just do a thorough search, cause you just never know where stuff ends up after indulging in a few at the bar and indulging in a bit when you get back to the room.

9. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Nice Trip Report...bet you are already planning your next trip to TTR

10. 2sunburned

2sunburned Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    Great review. Sounds likes it's a lot of fun. Can not wait to go May 4th our first time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice