A lot of big talkers in here................ we will see....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    EVERYONE keeps saying how they are going next year............... we will see come next march!! Woooooohoooooooooooooo get pumped and get excited people. If you thought this year was good......... next year will be KILLER if all the people go who SAY they are going to go! So, put your money where your mouth is and make sure you get down to cancun for 08, cause its going to get ugly.............. muhahahahahaha :evil:

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha maybe even Jason won't be there ha ha

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :roll: since when have I bailed on cancun? Never! If i say I am going, then I go, enough said. I am booking in about a month actually............... so what now?? muhahahaha First one booked, thats just how I roll! :cool:

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In a month pffft..

Wel most websites I have checked don't even show picing for next year yet/... So I can't even check the pricing..Grr...

Well I always say this is my last year in Cancun, and yet I always end up going....Why not what 6th time now?? ha ha Thats how I roll :lol:

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya'll crack me up.

I predict 60% of who are claiming to go right now will actually go.

I hope more than that go...will make for a better time....but thats just my prediction :cool:

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well I LIKE how you roll!! Ya, Im likely booking with studentcity, 100.00 off trip, locked into THIS years prices and a free vip city pass. Im going to try and get a huge group discount rate for everyone if its ok with steve, dont want to get him upset, so we will see what he has to say about that? I just want to get it booked, and pay for it since I will save a lot now rather than waiting!

7. dman

dman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Question for the veterans - Do you see an advantage (price) on booking it so early?? I'm asking about group discount aside. I booked the last trip about 2-3 months before March but while on the trip I met some girls that booked their trip 2 weeks before getting there and they paid $400 USD less than me! WTF!

Your thoughts ...

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    all depends! On average you save a lot more booking ahead of time............. however.............. there ARE last minute deals that are really, really good, although its like rolling the dice waiting last minute, you might get a good deal, you might not!! Its all personal preference, I like to book early, KNOW I am saving and be 100% booked and ready to go!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well booking last minute is an option. But sometimes you can get burnt.
    Waiting last minute, leaves you with a more limited date selection,a nd hotel slection. And I definately wouldn't recommend it for a large group.

For instance this year we booked like 2-3 months before, and then when it came down to be closer, the flights were sold out for the 1 week or so called peak week.

Also prices can go up, if they see there is demand for it, they will release new flights or just simply jack up the rpice on the remaining availability..

I dunno I personally don't like to do it, I am anal and like to have things booked and paid for ahead of time...

But I say it's 50/50 really..

10. elizabethg

elizabethg Addict Registered Member

mayfield, kentucky but currently in the dirty bgiz
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I AM DEFINITELY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice