A lot of bad press!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cash0268, May 12, 2008.

1. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope you have a great stay. I know that we did in Sept of 2006 and we are headed back this May for 2 weeks this time as 1 was not enough. If you like great entertainment and fun adult games then you will love the place. I don't need a 5 star room as we only went to our room to quickly change or sleep. And I loved the drinks and the staff and the people that you will meet will make your stay.

2. FirmandSuz

FirmandSuz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Not rude but known to play cruel jokes around April Fools Day. :wink:

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL! Ya got me Firm!!!

Yeah....I think that was a life time classic, never to ever be topped or repeated.

I had no idea that my one little post would create an international uproar and have all of the staff at BBG wonderin WTF was going on.

Those who missed it, truly missed out on the joke of the century.....

Michelle

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry if I offended you

5. Bonez

Bonez Addict Registered Member

The true birthplace of the greatest sport on froze
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It is all about what you are going for. This resort under all of it's names and themes is about being able to have BALLS out FUN as an adult if you wish or sitting back and watching.
    If you travel enough you will see all five of these issues at many resorts in different countries. Yes there are better beach locales in Cancun. Yup some five star resorts serve name brand liquor is it watered down??? Could you hit staff having a bad day yup. Has timeshare taken over many areas yup too.
    Decide what you are looking for in a holiday BEFORE you book. Do research at sites like this, you won't find better info than that provided by STEVE and Jannet). Then make your move. But if you want to have crazy fun as an adult before you croak then try the resort once!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice