A little apprehensive first-timers...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanetteNAl, Jun 30, 2008.

1. JanetteNAl

JanetteNAl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Well, I definitely love that everyone here is so friendly. IF this is the attitude that we can expect by the sexy pool, then I can't wait to be in Cancun. I'm sure we will have hundreds of questions as the trip nears.

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    This is exactly the way everyone is at the Sexy Pool... :D ...Everyone is friendly and always willing to help you... And are looking for a FUN time... :lol:

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    IMO, the TTR guests and staff are about as friendly as it anywhere we have ever been. I am not sure if I have ever met a stranger at TTR.

Read the posts if you have questions about any parts of the resort or the activities, and feel free to post questions that you have.

Don't expect that TTR will be like Hedo (although I have not been to Hedo), and don't expect it to be the Ritz. What you can expect is that no one will judge you for what you do or do not do, and that you have choices of how involved you want to be with the activities.

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Sounds just like Ryan and I, Stew!

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You'll love it - me and my hubby went for the 1st time in Sept 2006 and were going for the 3rd time this year. Everyone is wonderful and you can let your hair down without feeling pressure to get involved in any of the activites. Its a really wonderful place and we've worked and saved like mad to get back for the past 2 years. We cant wait to get there again.

You'll love it - dont worry you sound like youre of the TTR mindset!

Max
    xxxxx

6. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We had a great time there last Oct. Just whatever you do STAY AWAY from the timeshare tour and Don't let them talk you into a membership that is where the fun ends.

7. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Two best pieces of advice anyone can give you are "Don't buy the timeshare and have fun." This place has the most interesting and unique clientelle of any resort I have ever been to. Everyone seems to get along regardless of age, size, appearance, race, religion or even politics. You'll see the beautiful hanging around with the not so beautiful and the skinny with the unskinny and so on.

Lean back, have a drink, and enjoy.

8. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Sounds just like a lot of folks here, actually! :)

So excited - just received a bonus from my co. for all the extra effort I've been putting in, so we are on the verge of booking for mid-Sept/early-Oct timing.

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/robandtonyacummins/sets/72157603547077299/

here are some pictures from our 2nd trip which we made back in december for my T's 40th. these pictures speak volumes of the fun to be had there.

T and i were a lil bit apprehensive our first time as well, but found it to be perfect..............so perfect that after our trip there in april 2007 we decided to have her 40th birthday party there.

..............and we have plans to go back labor day weekend for our third trip - its very addictive :)

rob and tonya

10. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Max 32 and the others are right. And once you fit it into your schedule the first time, you'll be trying to adjust your schedule to go back time and time again- we're going for #5 at the end of this month and #6 in April. :D We've gone with as many as 40 couples and as well as just by ourselves. Each time is just as fun (or more) as the other...
    Ken and Joyce

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice