A little apprehensive first-timers...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanetteNAl, Jun 30, 2008.

1. JanetteNAl

JanetteNAl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Hello all...
    We are pretty new to this board. We have been reading up on Temptation and it seems like a great place. Last year, we went away for the first time without the kids and had a great romantic/rejuvenating experience. Now we plan to do the same at least once a year. This year we hoped to do something a little more on the risky side without going to "Hedonism" extremes. I think this might be the place, but we are still trying to figure it all out. Right now, I think we will either go in Nov or in Feb 2009. Its still up in the air. Any input or help would be great...

We look forward to meeting all of you. :cool:

Thanks,
    Janette and Al

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you're on the right track.... TR is exactly what you said

"little more on the risky side without going to "Hedonism" extremes"

3. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I have to agree with 4bidden. This is the place for some adult fun without going over the edge. You'll find fun people who are just letting their hair down and enjoying themselves. We went in May the first time and we're looking at November this year. Anytime is good.

4. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We have been debating the exact thing for years. We're finally bitten the bullet and we're headed down in mid-Sept to see how we like it. Watch for our trip report or send me a PM thereafter and I'll let you know our impressions. I have a feeling we're of the same mindset.

Paul

5. JanetteNAl

JanetteNAl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Sounds great. Thanks for all your input thus far. I'm pretty sure we can handle it and will have a great time; its just that you never know with these places.

I think we are pretty outgoing people, so meeting people are never really problems and we pretty much are easy-going people that can have a good time in any situation...so I think I'm starting to look forward to it. Now its just a matter of fitting it into the schedule.

6. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been through Hedo II while at Sandals Negril. Just going through there for the day, I could tell that it was little more than I could handle, plus I'm OK with going topless, but I am not comfortable fully nude (in public) and the C/O side of Hedo requires that you be fully nude.
    So anyways, I found Temptations (Blue Bay at the time) to celebrate my 40th birthday, and talked our close friends into giving it a try.
    It was exactly what we hoped it would be: a total blast, sexy fun, without public sex or anything that made us uncomfortable. Just a grat place to relax, meet great people and have a lot of fun.
    We returned and took yet another couple withus this past April. They also loved it and had a great time, and I'd say she is a bit more conservative than I am.
    Temptations is FUN FUN FUN!!

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You won't meet a more friendly group of people anywhere, that's why we love and I'm sure you will too. We are going on our 4th trip together and it's hard to imagine going anywhere else.

Good luck!

Talina

8. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Janette and Al ... I know this is the place your looking for in your next trip. You'll meet tons of fantastic and the most friendiest people you will ever meet ..Hope that sounds right.. :bounce: I went in May and had a BLAST... If you two have any questions..We are all here to help... :D

9. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Greg and I went for the first time this past May and we already booked our next trip back for next May 2009.

We would love to go back sooner but we must earn the money to spend it...

I have to say everyone I met were extremely nice and very personable.

In fact we met one couple from New Jersey while there back in May and we are planning on meeting up for dinner when we are in New York in 3 weeks.

Some of the nices people I have ever met.

10. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    We had the best vacation of our marriage there last year. Like you, we wanted something with no kids, a bit more rowdy and fun, but we're not "hedo" types. I think I could handle Hedo (and in fact have tried to get my wife to go) but my wife isn't so sure, which is fine.

The BBG (then, Temptations now ...) served the need perfectly. We made fantastic friends, we laughed, we drank, we laughed more, etc. Seriously fun times - we did laugh constantly. We were so relaxed by the time we went home - we only did 5 nights and it was perfect. Could easily do 7 but 5 was perfect.

Check it out, you will NOT be disappointed.

Stew

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice