A Few Thoughts On The New Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by sammivalentyne, Dec 23, 2017.

1. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    I would never not wear a collared shirt and never wear tennis shoes for dinner anywhere at any resort, but that's me. I have no say what anyone else wears and if the restaurants allows them entrance, what's the problem? My eyes are on my lovely wife of 32 years and I could care less if the guy at the table next to me is wearing a tutu, but that's just me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Ya got me. Dead to rights.

Can't post pics from TTR if you can't use cameras at TTR. Just sayin'....

3. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    To each their own I guess, we found the new TTR to be better in most areas. Food being #1 on our list of improvements. And while I try and dress up because my better half does, I can’t say I remember any dudes clothes.

4. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Sound like everyone know you and everyone gives a shit. Especially when it comes to eating dinner.

why would I care what someone else wears to dinner it's their vacation do what you want.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. C00kieD0ugh

C00kieD0ugh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 1
    I found it funny that you are wanting to impose your musical taste and fashion on others. T-shirts are a trigger? I mean seriously?!

EDM is the last thing I want to hear so, you will have to excuse me while I completely disagree with you that I should complain about it when checking out.

6. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    Really!!!! Someone actually said Stephanie shouldn't wear something???!!!????

Oh My Goodness!!! The Only Thing anyone. Should tell Stephanie not to wear, is any clothes!!!! Lol....

7. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    In regards to the vibe at Bash, as we were there also that week, it poured down rain darn there every night of our stay in the evening which I’m sure killed it for many as it did for us. Just sayin.

8. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Right On!
    Not cool

9. sammivalentyne

sammivalentyne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    It isn't a matter of taste. A DJ at a club/disco has the job of raising and maintaining the energy of the party. Without any doubt, Bash is supposed to be a party. Regardless of the genre you prefer, his job is to have the dance floor full, and people having fun. That is what he failed to do. Glow night is absolutely an EDM appropriate theme. Don't lose the important point of failure to do his job well in your personal music preferences because they conflict with a night designed on a rave premise.

The dress code also has nothing to do with personal triggers. I don't care what anyone wears or does. It is a matter of etiquette and effort. Not personal opinion. That was a pointer for the folks who might not have realized that there is a time and place for casual, and a time to step it up a tiny bit. You wear whatever you see fit sir, but I'll always disagree if you think that because you have the right, you are in the right.

I'm definitely not trying to debate you on either of these topics. I just think you misunderstood the whole message, and hope to clear that misunderstanding up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. hotfitcpl

hotfitcpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 1
    Uhhh, your wife can wear that or less any time because she obviously works her ass off at the gym and looks great! Chances are pretty damned good that the **girl** who made the comment wont look anything like that at 41. Just sayin'.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice