A Few Thoughts On The New Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by sammivalentyne, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Marshe, we love Week 8, both for the time of year it is and for the cool people who hit TTR at that time of year, certainly! This year we've got a thing, business-wise, that we've got to hit at end-January which is yanking the vacation time for the first quarter of the year. It's remotely possible that we'd get back to Cancun for a long weekend in February sometime, but....

This is most likely exactly what we're going to do. For some strange reason (Stacia) we always seem to meet cool party people at DRM and we get a very TTR-like party bive going. Which is pretty darn cool when you think about it, as when you can get a line of 5 girls posing for their guys to go in there and get that Mexican Luge shot on the side of the hot tub, and there's no security presence but the guy making sure that everyone's safe... that's an awesome thing, especially so since generally, the next round of people who want to hang out with the cool kids roll up.

So February, if only for a 3 night stay, probably will just be DRM, since there's no guesswork involved. We've already got a long trip to DRM set up for end-April, front-May, too. July is the group of 5 (I think it's five, it might end up as seven) couples going to TTR, so we'll be back. But, see.. then we'll have a group of like-minded folks. As Kyle said above (taken contextually, not expressly), the people who are there with you sort of make up the backdrop that creates your fun/exciting time. Or not, as the downer 20-somethings seem to do wherever they are. Glad to know I'm not the only 40-something to notice that 20 y/o crowds suck when it comes to knowing how to party correct.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. sammivalentyne

sammivalentyne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I'm not positive, but I believe it's Noella that is going by Lollipop now. Argentinian, never stops dancing and smiling?

Don't recognize Mauricio, but Stefan and Laura are around, and I'm pretty sure Pedro sounds familiar as well.

3. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noelia is the one who used to run the fitness center. I’ve heard that Belen now does. Both are from Argentina.

Noelia. Is the one on the right.

F1FD148B-0B28-4EE9-9C70-DD3A314DB9D2.jpeg

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Noelia is the whole package. Sweet as sugar, energetic, beautiful and sexy! Heck, I'm not into girls, but I would do her!:)

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Just curious, how'd you grab that?

6. RicknAmanda

RicknAmanda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    We’re definitely hoping for 5 girls (or more) posing and doing some luges. Used to be able get away with that but from recent yellow card comments who knows.

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Is this an attempt to restart the camera debate? Lol.

I will add fuel to the fire :)

D9FDBE0C-0ADB-4D4E-829A-B79AB89A8DB9.jpeg

8. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ll add the spark . . . .

435F311D-C06C-4622-B4E7-885922C4C26D.jpeg

9. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Wow, a new member and a great report. Thank you.

10. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Good point about the timeshare pressure. We said no thank you 4 Times, and then she switched to I’m just going to show you the map. It’s part of the checkin she told us. After we replied no thank you, we have been here several times before she replied my boss is watching I will get fired unless you sit down with me for a moment. We just walked away at that point.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice