A few Q's:

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by michron, Dec 28, 2006.

1. michron

michron Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    - Has Los Bisquets opened any new locations in the past year? (any near hotel zone?)

- Is it better to rent a van from a local company or a U.S.?

- Can you visit Garrafon without a package? I seem to remember doing this a few years back, not I see a $59 rate as the cheapest.

- Any new restaurants in Cancun to try?

- Will a Starbucks ever open in Cancun (please try not to abuse me for that question)

- We're a group of 7 (2 grandparents, 2 parents, 3 kids under 6) - Any suggestions? (Our regulars - Los Bisquets, La Habischeula, La Dolce Vita)

- Last year we went to a new buffet/show restaurant attached to a hotel - is it still open?

- Best restaurant in Playa Del Carmen for families (our focus is on great local food, fairly priced, loud environments)

Thanks in advance - staying at Royal Sunset, Jan 13-20th.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Closest Bisquets Obregon is downtown on Nader, close to the AMAT Hospital. There is another one close to the Walmart on Coba at La Costa.

2. If renting a van, go with the cheapest rate and good insurance. The big name companies at least have a bit more accountability if anything goes wrong. (JMHO)

3. Garrafon changed ownership, I believe wysiwyg.

4. What kind of restaurants are you looking for?

5. Try Mocambo, Toks, Casa de las Margaritas, JC Capitan, Perico's or Hacienda Sisal.

6. I never remember the names of where we eat in Playa, we just walk and try whatever smells good. :D

3. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    P.S. with all the chatter on here about Starbucks recently I cant believe CancunCanuck forgot to mention that there are a few new Starbucks in Cancun now. I believe there is one in La Isla which makes it convenient to a lot of hotels.

Also check out Easyway car rentals in Cancun. They have good rates with insurance included.

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ooops, I missed that question!

Umm, yes there are now several Starbucks. :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice