A few pics from last night 3/14 - Maxim Party at The City

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 15, 2006.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i wouldnt know...alan couldnt even be bothered to say hi to me at the party :roll: guess i wasnt worthy enough :?

2. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    come on apple, he is a celebrity......he doesn't have time to mingle with ordinary people!

:roll:

I hear he crashes at Brad's place every so often.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes giant celeb. no time for the common. as elizebth hurley says its too tiring hanging out with the ordinary folk... :roll:

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did she really say that?!

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes :shock:

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock:

first thought:

well, her ex bf surely liked less than ordinary folks - so much he paid to ''hang out'' with them!

:shock:

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, sorry we all cant have washed up modelling careers wiht a flopped acting one.

im sure the less than ordinary folk he paid to hang out with even provided better conversation than she did :roll:

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well I feel as though I should defend him since you feel like dragging him through the mud. Alan is actually one of the better people I have ever known in my life!! The kid offered me money when my mother had some health issues!! He is the furthest from a celeb, and the furthest away from a bad person. If he didnt talk to you it was because he had lots of people around him and it wasnt his job to walk around and talk to every person in the bar! Ask john and the rest of the people who hung out with him in dallas when I visited, he is as normal as it gets, and I am happy to say he is one of my good friends. Just thougt I had to say that, since I know him better than most! :?

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    umm no jason, it was you and him. you brought him over to say hi and he just turned his back to me.

he may be a great person, im just telling you my experience.

i couldnt give a rats ass to be honest. i just stating a fact

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im not going to say that didnt happen.............

however its hard for a person who doesnt know him at all to say he is a certain way. That situation could have happend, but alan is far from a bad person, if you knew him I know you would feel far different, he would likely be one of the sweetest and most kindest people you had ever met, but you dont care so I guess Im just wasting my time typing.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice