A few pics from last night 3/14 - Maxim Party at The City

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 15, 2006.

1. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :-|

Put your clothes back on and get out of my bedroom

2. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    after all the tequila i drank in cancun you should be the one putting clothes back on... i don't want you to catch a cold...

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wild night..cheers steve for gettin' us in for free mate,bloody legend.
    Photos came out wicked,haha.Alan's a true playa..

4. truelove495

truelove495 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went to the Maxim VIP party and i dont know what everyone else thought, but i thought it wasnt that good. We had the StudentCity.com VIP pass and went to The City our second night and fifth night...the second night was off the chain! Absolutely packed and the whole thing was open! The night of the Maxim party they had some fine girls up in the VIP section, corona girls or hooters girls dont remember which(great pics w them b4 they booted us out of VIP!), but other than that there wasnt nearly as many people AND the upstairs section/bar and what not was CLOSED! We walked around to Carlos and Charlie's and a couple other places and came back later and it was better, but it had nothin on the second night! And whats up with DJ Green Lantern as their "celebrity?"

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bump!!!

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why? LOL

7. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so I know this is an old thread and people may have already discussed it.. but does allan from the real cancun go back to cancun often?? and if so is he cool in real life?? and was the hole "i dont drink thing" a pile of bullshit and mtv just wanting to put a spin on it??

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I think just this year he went back with Student City...And College guy hung out with him...BUt I don't think he goes every year...Just a one off maybe

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Are talking about Alan? He never went with studentcity, I actually booked him a room through one of my hooks ups in a condo! Then met him down there and partied with him! Last year was his first time back to cancun since filming the movie! Crazy kid...................

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok so I was all wrong then..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice