A few pics from last night 3/14 - Maxim Party at The City

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Took a few pics from last night at the Maxim Party hosted by StudentCity.com but as usual my crowd shots were not too good and are not worth posting.

Monday, I got an email from the VP of Student City inviting us along - he wouldnt be there but I was to show the email to a studentcity rep on the door and they "would take good care of us".

I was a little sceptical as to whether we'd get in but we went along anyway. First we went to Carlos and Charlies for a few beers. We bumped into Gary and Matty from the forum over at another table, with a couple of girls in tow (who hopefully are all coming to the cruise later today)

[​IMG]

Gary was at the party on Sunday but it was the first time I'd met Matty. Turns out Matty had lost his wallet out of his shorts pocket at Fat Tuesday the night before along with his credit cards and most of his cash..... tut tut Matty what did we say about taking more cash out with you than you need!

Jannet and I invited Matty and Gary over to The City, not knowing if any of us would get in, but no problems. Straight past the queue outside, found a studentcity rep and showed him the email. We were ushered in.....straight to the VIP area. Who do we find there - none other than Jason, EP and Alan from the Real Cancun movie. Waiter service was great, show was great (much better than the cancuncare party on Sunday) Matty and Gary were in awe - and all for free! When we left there were 15 cold beers on the table, Jason had a bottle of Skyy vodka in hand and didnt look like going home anytime soon. BUt booze cruise tomorrow and babysitter waiting home we went.

We met NicHamburg on our way out, he should be coming along later today but ..... I wonder what time he got home and how he feels now

Some of our group
    [​IMG]

A crap photo of part of the show:
    [​IMG]

Steve and Alan:
    [​IMG]

NicHamburg:
    [​IMG]

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like a good time...thanks Steve.

Karan

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha, NicHamburg looks mashed! Love it. :headbanger:

4. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great pics steve, thanks for sharing!

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a tad. :wink:

Karan

6. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great pics steve

7. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    AAAAhahahahahahahaha, NIC! :D

8. jennydawn

jennydawn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You enjoy torturing me don't you steve!!!

looks like everyone is having a great time though! :D

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha he certainly does :p

10. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After recent posts knocking Jason, don't anyone think I am cos I don't know the guy, I am just kidding here - but why oh why does he always stick his fingers up at cameras?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice