a easy way to let other guests know your morals at ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jeff&Cindy, Feb 22, 2009.

1. mduval1

mduval1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dewey and Heidi, I know exactly what you mean- we have not been swingers before, but we do get frisky after a few drinks, and I love to flirt. I have had others get indignant at some of my teasing comments in "family resorts" (never anything rude or pushy, maybe just a little unexpected). Some people joke back with me, but I have had some people walk away, looking at me as if I was way out of line. I was hoping I would find a "less judgemental" crowd here. This will be our first visit- May 30th.

2. lolnrich

lolnrich Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I couldn't agree more with your comments. After a few drinks the inuendos start to flow and the flirty behaviour begins, but some people we have met on previous holidays find it a bit too much and we are hoping that our first visit, a two week hol in January 2011 will mean that there will be like minded guys and girls who we can have a blast with.

3. mike_reta

mike_reta Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our first trip to TTR was May 2010. We were not too sure what to expect and did not know about this site. We met so many swingers, swayers and vanillas. We had the best vacation ever as a couple. We loved that there were no children and my top was off within the first hour of being there. We had one rude chick complain around 10 topless woman that we had no class to bare our chests. She shut up pretty quick when the husbands heard her and we wanted to ask her why she came to TTR. We didnt see her much for the rest of the week. If you do not want to see boobs, DONT go to TTR. We cant wait to go back next yr. We met so many wonderful people. It was great to chat about sexual topics and no one was offened. TY Jamie and other Cancuncare members for making my husband and I feel welcome. Hmmm Muff Diver Shirt.. yup we saw a lady wearing one while we were there..lol think we both need one..hehehe

4. redz

redz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah it's always fun reading the negative reviews from people who had no idea what Temptation was, complaining about the wild behavior..... I`m always suprised some people do no research on where they are vacationing. I was most suprised by how much fun my wife had, I was a bit worried because she can be shy but that went out the window after a day or so and a few cocktails!

5. loringeorge

loringeorge Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok we are down for XXX sign us up! lol Got to find our "swinger" shirts and stuff....

6. trevillyan

trevillyan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't believe how long this thread has stayed alive, it has to be a record or something. I can't wait to see if anyone has signs in December.

7. christiger

christiger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sure we can keep it going all year long !!! Morals need to be left at the check in though...

8. Jimxtc

Jimxtc Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amen to that one!

9. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    i would like 2 of those shirts made for us also. Or the "i am with stupid" shirts with an arrow pointing. But replace stupid with swinger

10. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    i saw a shirt the other day...it just said "vaginatarian"....i might have to pick one of those up before we come

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice