a easy way to let other guests know your morals at ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jeff&Cindy, Feb 22, 2009.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We've just returned and there was way too many morals there lol. It wasn't as naughty as we'd hoped xx

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry to hear that... just the wrong mix of people..

3. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I would blame the management, they are trying very had to keep couples on the straight and narrow. Pity really because they'll find a lot of couples will just go else where. We were lucky enough to meet a fab group of people so we're def gonna go back

4. Dewey & Heidi

Dewey & Heidi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    this bums me out!

After reading a lot in the forums I was hoping for a wild adventure....not really sure what it was going to look like, but I kind of didn't want a list of "what not to do"....I was hoping going to a resort like "temptations" would mean that we could "kind of do what we want, when we want, wherever we might be" within reason or "see someone else doing what they want, when they wanted, wherever they wanted" within reason...is this not true? I was hoping that "adults only" meant "adults doing what they wanted to do when they kids aren't around".....and whatever that meant to each couple or person...look forward to reading what others might say....

5. nigel & denise

nigel & denise Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: this bums me out!

i agree with you we booked this on the hope of it being a fantastic adult time we are not sure what we have got our selves into and we are not sure TTR is going to be the best palce for us after reading what others have put,when the vodka flows the mrs likes to party swinger style

6. us2933

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Re: this bums me out!

It's definitley not a swinger style party. Anything "naughty" is kept to the rooms and not done in public. Adult resort just means no children nothing else. It used to be a bit more "adult" when it was BBG... the naughtiest thing there now is tequila vollyball as you always end up playing naked. But when you finish playing you get your bottoms straight back on. lol. Loads of people go to the resort expecting a Hedo type of holiday it's not... it's fun and it's adults only but that is it. We are swingers and we have been 3 times but we don't go there expecting to play.... if we do it's a bonus.

7. miranda

miranda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not sure why you would book Temptations if you are looking to swing. It's not a swingers resort. Although you may luck out, just as you could at pretty much any resort you go to.

If you are looking to swing, why not book a swingers resort? That way, you aren't disappointed.

8. nigel & denise

nigel & denise Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as its advertised on a main swingers web site you would think that might be a bit of a clue as to what goes on there,and there is a lot of talk in the uk over the past about it being that type of resort,we will enjoy it whatever we end up doing

9. Dewey & Heidi

Dewey & Heidi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    not so much swingers...

I appreciate everyone's comments on this topic...for us, it isn't really the "swingers" aspect of it, but the opportunity to not have to worry about what others might think....I have always loved going topless at other resorts in Playa del Carmen, and every once in a while, there would be children around and I would hope I didn't make others uncomfortable or other adults would have the booze flowing and they were having a good time and getting "frisky" and parents would complain or make comments because their children were around...so we chose an adults only, so that we wouldn't have that experience to have to deal with....We look forward to heading to temptations in Feb. going to enjoy meeting new people, good food, booze and lots of sun and having a great time....I just was a little confused on what I have been reading over the past few months...we really aren't swingers, probably more "voyeuristic" (sorry about the spelling!)...I am sure we will have a great time...

10. Donna&Chris

Donna&Chris Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Board? Please explain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice