a easy way to let other guests know your morals at ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jeff&Cindy, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Jeff&Cindy

Jeff&Cindy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we think we have a way of taking the guess work out of figuring what other guests position on flirting ect are 1 if your not offended by others flirting with you or your spouse if you a cpl you mark one X on your wrist band in ink 2 if the term friends with benifits doesn't offend you you put 2 XXs on your wrist band in ink when others read this in here and than see it at the resort it could help take that uncomfortable first response away

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Jeff&Cindy thats a great idea. We've made it easy for people to know our stance as we've bought 'swinger' t-shirts to wear by the pool. They are comedy t-shirts but the mesage is still there there. Think you should move this over to the resort forum as more people read that. Think we're def in the XX category.

3. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fantastic idea :D

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    okay while i agree in theory with this - there are some of us who (as a couple) do not fit into either one of those categories per say - how would tonya and i mark ourselves since the following are true:

(a) tonya is a major flirt with both guys and girls (which is perfectly cool with me) - while i dont flirt at all - mainly because becuase....... i do not want t to come unglued and end up in a prison in a foriegn country because some chick said something to me that pissed her off - - - - not to mention - would hate to have to cover that whole rhinoplasty bill that would certainly follow as well as the two weeks it would take for me to mop up all the blood off the grass

(b) now - while we have never climbed on the "swing" set - we do sway and we dont have any problem hanging out and partying with swingers as we have a few friends that are and we would not want to limit our interaction with people simply based upon whether or not they were x or double xx

(c) besides - t and i love the mystery of trying to figure out people

hope this makes sense

maybe we could develop a triple x for me and t and people who like to sway - there would be a ton in that category :wink:

rob

5. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Rick and I was thinking there may not be enough room on the one wrist band for the XXXXX's. I had originally thought I'd put return to temtpations room #..??? if found on my body but... maybe just a few XX's?????

:p :p :p

6. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    rotflmao

holy crap that is hilarious and might actually work - im thinking about getting tonya a bead that says just this

"if you find me higly intoxicated, disoriented and horny please return me to my husband in room #"

classic!!!!

7. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    LOVE IT

8. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha you guys crack me up. Waayyy to funny :lol:

9. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is a great idea and I think Rob hit on something. You need more than just two levels.

x - means you're flirty but mostly hands off (you'd probably play quest or taquila volleyball)

xx - means you're a swayer and might not be adverse to bodyshots or dirty dancing in the club.

xxx - means you're into swinging and are open to a conversation about what everyone is into.

10. diamondheaded

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    exactly

i think that there is a large group trapped in the middle :shock:

rob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice