A Couple Questions for Locals

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Mojito, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My senior parents will be staying at our condo at Cancun Plaza for the month of February, 2008. They are 70 and still very active, but I want to prepare them with a list of phone numbers in case there is an emergency.

Can someone recommend an English speaking doctor in the Hotel Zone where they can get to easily by taxi? Also an English speaking dentist?

On another topic, I went to the Soriana website... It appears that groceries can be ordered directly from the website and delivered to your "home". Has anyone done this? I'd like to have some light groceries delivered the day my parents arrive, so they don't have to rush out to the Walmart or grocery store.

Thanks so much for your help!!

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here's a good dentist who speaks English and Spanish and some Italian and something else too, maybe it's French:

Dr. Mauricio Grassi
    American Smile Clinic
    Nance #17, SM 25
    tel: 887-4521
    cell: 044-998-154-5255

His office is near Mercado 28, easy to get a taxi to.

3. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    English Speaking Dentist

Dr. Mauricio Grassi is in the American Smile Clinic. He speaks English fluently. The Clinic is in SM 25 Mz 22 Calle Nance #17. Dr. Grassi's cell phone number is 998-154-5255. You can call him directly if you need an appointment. We also have an MD in the office, Dr. Marian. She is very good as well. The office number is 887-4521. I am sure your folks would be very happy with them both. If you have any other questions, write to nancymyersmx@yaoo.com.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice