A Big Thanks to Steve, Janet, Chinos and the crew

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by 2ofus196766, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Naughty2ofus

Naughty2ofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We recently returned back from our first trip to Temptaions and although we had a total of about 6 hours of sunshine we had the time of our lives. From the theme nights, to meeting new friends and dancing in the rain till 2 am we had a blast.

We had planned to go on the Jan 7 Boobs Cruise but thanks the weather is was cancelled. We would like to thank Steve, Janet, Chinos and all the crew who pulled together to allow us to cruise on Jan 8. Although it was not the best weather I think most on the boat that day would agree we had an amazing time anyway. Thanks to all who joined us that day as we we celebrated our 20th anniversary! Thanks to Chinos for letting me drive the boat :))) and for getting me addicted to the special whip cream .. YUMMMY!! The cruise was definitely one of the highlights of our trips and it is a must ... even in the rain!!

Archie & Michelle :daveandmo:

2. dk&lin

dk&lin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    what an amazing attitude.. glad you two enjoyed yourselves.. here's to hoping that your next trip is sun-filled. ps... congrats on the 20 years well done:daveandmo:

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed the cruise, despite the weather. See you again next time!

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Sorry your weather sucked but now you know you have to come back, maybe April or September when the weather is better.

5. Garett&Danielle

Garett&Danielle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had the best time too even though we had 2 days of sunshine! We're going back in April!!!!

6. Naughty2ofus

Naughty2ofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    we will definitely be back ... the weather had no bearing on our trip .. we live by the rule "it is what you make it" ... dancing in the rain in my underwear till 2 am and even the Boobs Cruise in the rain was the highlight of our trip .. that and meeting some incredile new friends!!!

7. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    That's a great attitude to have. Life gives you lemons you grab some tequila and salt and party on. Hopefully next time you go you get to enjoy some of the sun as well.

8. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    And yes I know it's usually limes. But there isn't a saying about when life gives you limes.

9. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    We spent Christmas Eve dancing in the rain until Paty-O closed. What an amazing time we had. I said there was about 15 people there that would remember that day forever, and a couple hundred that would complain that some rain ruined it. The rain poured down. But watching my wife dancing, soaking wet, and not stopping was the best vision ever.

10. SheikYerboottie

SheikYerboottie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I agree awesome attitude! It was great seeing Chinos this summer at the Midwest TTR reunion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice