7th Time Trip Report - Mixed Feelings

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CaptMorgan, Feb 27, 2018.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Yes I am making a mental note now to completely stay off the stage. I feel like I was up there for .30 seconds opening week (this was before they put the lights and the glass). I really don't understand how it doesn't have a rail around it. And even more surprised I haven't heard a story of a complete fall from.

2. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We are doing the same thing. We’re doing TTR because we have a free week coming from our original contract and there will be several good friends there. But then we are finishing tge week off at Pearl. We figure it’s a free week let’s see what it has to offer us. Trying to be open minded, but don’t see ourselves coming back regularly.

3. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Not any more than a woman at TTR with a top on. You might be in the minority but there are always some guys with bottoms on so it doesn’t really stand out. Many women (including my wife) also always wear bottoms except when it’s dark

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. K-Passa

K-Passa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0

She likes looking at me, and I'm kinda a dick!!!!

5. K-Passa

K-Passa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0

LOL replied to wrong post!!

She likes looking at me, and I'm kinda a dick!! lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    We are sort of starting to lean that way :) My hubby has actually been hinting around the next trip is Desires I think, I look at him like he's nuts... and I guess maybe to be truthful I have might have the bigger problem with the "dickie hanging out all over" than him. I'm mean seriously it does get to the "boobs?" what "boobs"??? LOL
    XOXO - Kelly & Rick

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey Jeff. Sorry it was such a bad trip. Was Ryan and jess with you guys? If so I am curious if jess is now a Desire convert officially?

So I really value your opinion. And I think we think a like when it comes to a lot of stuff and enjoy partying with you and man they screwed you on a lot of things. Feels like it snowballed. I would never pay for wine just because I had a table of 8. Not happening when we visit in April. And as a premier member you should not be treated like that. Others take note before signing the deal!

But I think one of the things everyone needs to realize here is it is very difficult to go from TTR to Desire and then back to TTR. I mean nothing compares to the luxury of Desire...the service, the attention to detail and so on. But as stated above you pay for that. And when you experience all the negatives you all did then hell why go back.

But as Desire fans, still our favorite, we have returned to the new TTR twice now and had amazing experiences. We stayed in the tower. Did not get put in a sucky room, salt in the wounds when you are paying more as premier. We didn’t get stopped from taking food out. And we didn’t get told we had to buy wine. I sincerely hope they are not changing policies and we don’t get screwed in April. Feel bad that you guys experiences the gouge you ttr that we experienced at the old ttr that first made us venture over to Desire and find our new love.

I hope we get to party together some time soon but sure sounds like it won’t be at ttr. We are 2 for 2 so far at the new ttr and return for round 3 in April. I appreciate your report as it has reinforced some beliefs and educated me further as I prepare for adventure #3 at new ttr and who knows how many in total...
    Don’t get the cheap garden view room. There really are some sucky rooms. And it isn’t as easy to upgrade at the new ttr. We stayed in the tower both visits at the new ttr and loved it.
    If the resort tells you that you have to buy wine I would say in my mind f you but nicely say to their face no we won’t be doing that and we will all sit together. Give us the table of 8 or we will do like we used to do and sit in two tables of 4 next to each other and pull them together when they are not looking.
    Folks don’t buy into premier. You are paying more and getting less. The examples keep coming. They told us in November rooms would never go below $400 again. Two weeks later and boom $200 a night for garden and $400 something for a master which is what we have for our visit in April.
    Don’t be scared about Desire. We have convinced many ttr fans to give Desire a try. They all eventually love it (that ‘eventually’ is for you jess kisses ). Myths include that you have to be naked and you have to be ls. I go naked some days and not others only taking off my suit at the jacuzzi which is the place where it isn’t quite mandatory but you do get noticed for not getting naked like everyone else. And the ls thing while yes there are more, just like ls couples can you can always say thanks but no thanks.

Sorry for the ramble. Sucks you experienced that stuff Jeff. Love you man. Best to the mrs. Hope you give it another try some day but completely understand if you stick to Desire.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  8. turk870

turk870 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Jess and Ryan staid at TTR the whole week.

Jeff, the light in the closet that wouldn't close sucked, and so did the light on the balcony that has no switch to turn it off, how ever we found a fix for it.Grab the outer ring pull it down and unplug it then reinstall, it's spring loaded.

9. turk870

turk870 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Don't forget the question "Why is ATM wearing Laurie's yoga pants to dinner?" Loved seeing you guys and hope to see you again!!

10. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for your review. Looks like things have regressed since October. The music has always been poor. The construction appears to be hastily completed. But the people and the party are why we have returned several times since the BBG days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice