50 Cancun Spring Break Tips

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Sep 22, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Make SURE you stop at the OXXO stores for any supplies. They are pretty much like a mini mart! Chips, Sandwiches, snacks, soda, water............you name it! Very cheap, so you can always go there after a late night of partying for some food or what ever. Even during the day to stock up on some stuff!!

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DO DO DO get drunken pizza after a night out!!

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As described in an earlier well written TR, If you are drunk & out of your mind...
    PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT ASSAULT THOSE TRYING TO BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR HOTEL....OTHERWISE A MEXICAN JAIL CELL MAY BE YOUR HOME FOR THE NIGHT! :(

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TIPS PEOPLE .... TIPS :lol:

If you've got some spare $$'s at the end of the holiday, i'd recommend the old deep sea fishing, its a great way to spend 4/6 hours - i think we paid $150 each through a rep @ the hotel for 6 hours, and caught loads of barracuda.

- wouldnt recommend it for those with a nasty hangover and no sealegs coz it gets pretty rough out there ... but thats half the fun

5. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when in the clubs TIP IN GROUPS!
    usually a couple dollars here and there will just about get you served.
    if you're with a group, club money together and tip one waiter, he'll sort you a table and treat you like royalty.

worked for us anyway. depending on what you want on your night out, but trust me, after nearly 2 weeks of constant partying and dancing, you'll want that table!!! haha
    plus when we did this our waiter just kept the drinks coming, we never ran empty!

6. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    check the voltage of any electrical items you take with you. a lot of
    british/european stuff wont work as well if at all over in cancun. ie. cd
    players/ipod speakers, hair driers and straightners.

if you need a voltage convertor check they are compatible with your electric goods as it may just blow the fuse and they are quite expensive.
    mine cost £25 and we blew the fuse 5 minutes after we got there!! haha

girls, it might just be worth admitting defeat and suffering frizzy hair!! haha

7. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just to add to this - DON'T take an expensive digital camera in to Basic, its liable to get very wet....get yourselves one of the cheap underwater disposable ones so you can take pics of the girls with wet t-shirts :wink:

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Adding on to his point....

Tip for Basic - Stinky lagoon water will shoot up from the floor in this club. Beware when they play it's Raining Men!! ha ha

As long as you aren't on the dance floor you are ok..

And the floors on the top level are glass floors....Skirts beware lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice