46 hours!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by chaz517, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know they have great deals right now, but still wouldn't have enough... Only have $500 left of my income tax, and I don't have any credit cards. Had to pay for my laptop, so that took most of my money...

Awww Thank you, but I still wouldn't be able to make it.... My Uncle had thought of getting a time share in Cancun, but changed his mind.. He bought a place in Palm Springs, CA instead. My other Uncle was getting me the airline ticket, but still, they've not sent the sky miles card to him.. Said something the buyout Delta purchased isn't complete yet or something, and he'd have to wait a while on his miles...

I'll be there next year though...

2. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didn't get my free airline ticket in time, so will wait till next year.. Am going to Cherokee, NC for 3 days though on March 16th, then in August i'm going to be visiting either Atlantic City, NJ or Ocean City, Maryland.. Not sure which one yet... Anyone wanna go???[/quote]

Greta...if I could give you my opinion. Go to OCMD and not AC. Unless you like to gamble, the rest of the city sucks, and the clubs are way over priced. Unless you get on a list, the cover is $20, and you get NOTHING! Ocean City is a blast. Seacrets is my favorite Club anywhere.

3. chaz517

chaz517 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OC IS AMAZING!!! go to secrets, mackys, purple moose. that is my favorite spot after cancun, and just a 5 hr drive. much much better than atlantic city. its jersey lol

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seacretsssssssssssss

5. raven_azrael

raven_azrael Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow.. I didnĀ“t go cause i spent money in a project.. I should have asked if someone could give me a roof before, lol
    have a nice spring break guys...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice