4 people in hotel room?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by seka1980, Jan 3, 2007.

1. seka1980

seka1980 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys
    last year me and 3 of my mates stay in some shitty hotel in cancun, our room had 2 double beds so because there was 4 of us we just made more beds on the floor
    this year we want to say in a better hotel, ie the oasis canun. and i was wondering if any one on this forum has had 4 peaople to a room in the oasis.
    im asking this because when i did a search for prices on 4 person per room hotels in cancun only a few came up but ive just searched again and the oasis is coming up, if i booked it is there any chance they would not let us all stay in there

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why dont you get two rooms btw 4 people?

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most hotels offer a Quad pricing. The more people in a room lowers the price. Just call and ask your travel agent. Most hotels allow it seems weird you can only find a couple of them

Where are you flying from?

4. seka1980

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    because its £1450 for one room (£375) each for 8 nights and double for 2 rooms

5. ambie33

ambie33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

the Oasis Cancun allows 4 people to stay in a room...but they only have 2 double beds (or one king bed) also, just like your other hotel....so i dont know why 2 of you guys just sleep in one bed, doubles arnt too bad! lol...but if not i guess you guys would just have to get 2 rooms.

6. seka1980

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we are all in a realy tight budget so were looking for the best deal ever, lol
    so far we got flights from gatwick on the 4 th march , 6 nights in the Costa Real Hotel and 8 nights at the oasis, if they allow 4 to a room!!!

that works out £1000 per person AI

7. ambie33

ambie33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea they do allow 4 people, but your going to be stuck with 2 double beds again.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah most rooms that allow for 4 people will offer two double beds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice