4 of us from London

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by 84Hutch, Mar 24, 2009.

1. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are hittin cancun in May. Out of spring break I know but just wanted to ask u guys how much the entrance fees are to the clubs? Just trying to work out how much dough i need!

Thanks ppl

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    There will be good crowds there in may! Each night, you are looking at 35-50usd per person, per club! Most of them are open bar though, so you get as many drinks as you like included in the cover! But there are also a lot of smaller bars that have no cover and they are fun to party at all night!

3. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tar mate, thats ok even with the pretty lame rate against the dollar at the mo thats cheap! Would you say its aobut dollars over pesos? That currency seems to be worth absolutely nothing..i literally cannot wait, april 30th we go til may 14th stayin at Temptation which may not have been the right choice for 4 single blokes...we shall see!

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    They take dollars and pesos, Im not sure they prefer one over the other, but I could be wrong! I would just stick with pesos really!

5. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers mate. I had planned to travel with dollars so ill have a look at how much i would get of each and see what the best deal is i suppose. Pesos i dare say id have to order in

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you can exchange your money when you arrive, or just use your bank card in cancun, you get a MUCH better rate when you transfer using an ATM/Bank card there!

7. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tar mate this might be the way to go for me in that case! One thing which concerns me slightly is the diffuclty bringing a little dolly back from the strip to the hotel! the last thing u need is to be handing 90 dollars over to drag one home ay!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice