4 nights??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Whitbell80, May 20, 2009.

1. Whitbell80

Whitbell80 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All my husband and I can get away (he recently started with a new company) is a 4 night trip in late August. Is this enough time to enjoy or should we aim for early 2010 for a longer trip? We're going to Mexico over the 4 nights but just not sure where we are staying!
    Thanks!!

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    depends upon your plans really

if you are thinking about going to temptations and you guys like wild and crazy fun...........then 4 might be enough for the first time......however, you will be booking again before you leave the resort for early 2010

really depends upon what you are looking for

rob/t

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Rob!

Another thing I would mention is that you are paying for AI at Temptaions and there is so much to the fun there that if you are only going to be there for 4 nights I would plan on only one "excursion" off the resort. Not only because of the money aspect but also because MUCH of the appeal of Temptaions is the fun at the resort and the people you meet. You wont get as much of the appeal if you are always gone. Plus most of the side trips are all day affairs and you are likely going to be tired from it all if you just go, go, go!

That said Cancun and the surrounding areas are BEAUTIFUL and have some very nice things to offer and there is NO WAY to do it all in 4 days even if you leave the resort every day. (plus there is the whole getting worn out from it all!) I have been on two trips (one being 7 nights the other 10 nights...) to Temptations and I think we do a fair amount off the resort and we havent come close to seeing it all. So you will NEED to come back in 2010....LOL! :lol:

4. Whitbell80

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are wanting to have a lot of fun! I noticed in another post you said you found a great deal out of DFW over Labor Day weekend. Where did you find this deal?
    Thanks!
    Whitney

5. Whitbell80

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been to Cancun and the area many times, typically for 8+ days but never been to Temptations.
    We hate that we can only vacation for 4 night but with 7 days, two of them driving to Texas takes much of our vacation.

6. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Temptations is the way to go.... :D

Why are you driving that far to get there? Is it really that much cheaper?

7. Whitbell80

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We moved to Tulsa for a year last week and our family is in DFW. We have a 10 month old that we are leaving there while on our trip. It would be nice for them to come here and watch her but sometimes it is just easier to bring her there

8. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh ok. Well no matter how many days Temptations is the way to go in my opinion ESPECIALLY when leaving behind kiddos cause there are noone elses kiddos to get on your nerves while you dont have yours.... :lol:

Sure there are other adult only hotels but none more fun than Temptations! Just look at Rob's photos! LOL!

You WILL booking for the next trip there too! :lol:

Since you have been to Cancun before I say stay on the resort and soak up the enviornment...unless you wanna go on the Friday night booze cruise that is booked at the towel hut by the pool (it is a BLAST! and you dont miss too much at the resort cause so many from the resort are on the cruise anyways!)

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    we live near dfw

t found a rate a few weeks ago for like september 3-9 round trip the whole 9 yards through expedia dot commmmmmmmmmm

which was a great deal

rob/t

10. Whitbell80

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Expedia DOES have great rates right now. I've only booked flights through them before but maybe I'll try their package this go around.
    Does it include insurace??
    Thanks!
    Whit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice