4 Guys with LOTS of questions, first timers!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kiva, May 21, 2008.

1. Kiva

Kiva Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just to clarify, I didn't ask where to buy drugs...I just wanted to know how strict the hotel and/or authorities might be when it comes to marijuana only. I figured it IS Mexico...it can't be uncommon there. Also, yes I realize that my questions are all over the place but it is info we would like to have before we get there so we can maximize our fun and stay out of trouble with the Federales.

Good tip about bringing back cigars, I'll keep all of that in mind...is there a way for them to check the tobacco even if there are no markings on the actual cigar and they are not in the original packaging?

So scratch the scooters idea, I guess a trip to that island and renting a golf cart is the way to go huh! I will def bargain shop and I'll make sure we don't get sucked into any traps involving local pimps. That should do it, thank you guys for all of your help, maybe we'll see some of you next month!

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And that's why the thread is open. Some of the responses were edited as they were a little too detailed. Also, I wasn't criticizing the questions. I had a good laugh and thought it make for a decent movie script.

As for Cigars, I don't know what it's like from Mexico to US, but from Canada to US, the rule is if they can't determine where the cigars originated, they have the right to refuse them. What a lot of our local shops do is after they sell you the cigars, they provide sleeves from the Dominican Republic. That way, you can change the sleeves and mail the Cuban ones home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice