4 Brit guys coming when?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kevScott, Aug 19, 2008.

1. kevScott

kevScott Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When is spring break??... When would be the best time for us 4 brit guys to come?!

What would be the best hotel?!
    Is it packed full of ladies or guys?!

2. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: Go to the Blue Bay Getaway during June/July! Ur Gauranteed a gang bang! lol

Ok Spring break is during March/April, Best bet is to go during March like 2nd week but best to check the "college" spring break calender for all the American "colleges" to know what would be peak week!! I'm Sure Jason aka CollegeGuy can help u out with this!

Best party hotel is the Oasis Cancun - But u would have to book well in advance! Also check out the dates of what gigs are there on what dates! But this is usually hard to do in advance though!

Good Luck and have fun mate!

3. kevScott

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers bud so i was thinking of Mid March then??? would this be about right?!

What other decent hotels are there?.. cos me and the mates wanna get a good hotel thats lively, full of both guys and girl to have a laugh with and that we can go all inclusive aswell!!

Hope you american's live up to the party life style i have seen in the films (Gay i no, but only time id met americans before is either in London or when i was in the army)

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For the real party deffinatly go oasis cancun the other hotels do have party but it can be pockets of party people and mixed with the odd family so not as good. Oasis cancun has 1000s of rooms over 4 main buildings then a grand (posh bit) all inclusive so all food and drinks in plenty of pool bars and bars dotted allover to get a drink its good fun. go anythink from first week or march onwards till late march and it will be heaving

5. kevScott

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cheers pal

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Btw saw your location. Rhinos fan?

7. kevScott

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha Ha, i used to play for halifx under 21's!

I now play rugby for a team in Leeds :)

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha good stuff
    theres allot of aussies in cancun always had some league banter with them. unfortunatly they always win us in internationals so couldnt say all that much :lol:

9. kevScott

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good good,

Is it full of american chicks then or mainly guys?.. are there many brits that go over?

10. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well ive been going for 3 years and the word seems to be getting out more to brits more each year go now before we take over and ruin there like we do everywhere else :lol:

Yea plenty of women prob a little 2 many guys but theres some rite geeks so it evens itself out nicely lol

thing with american girls though you just gotta go over and grab them rather than the whole try make eyecontact thing you do in england :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice