3rd Timers Trip Report Feb 19-26

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Southofnormal, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Southofnormal

Southofnormal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +193 / 1
    Hey everyone! We just arrived home from our third trip in the last 13 months... Yes... we love it as much as all of you!
    After this last trip I feel compelled to write a short (or at least I'll try to keep it short) report.

First off, I am not going to bore you with the usual complaints about food or music, the food is fine and has enough variety that it's not boring over an 8 day stretch. The music could be better but we still danced and had a blast. I don't think we left Bash before 2:00 am all week.
    Our garden view room was more than adequate although a little loud in the mornings. We seemed to be too close to the restaurants
    A change up in theme nights would be welcome but hey not the end of the world if I have to repeat pasties from trip to trip. ;)
    The staff at water sports are great! If you haven't considered it, go out on the hobie cats. It's 45 mins... You won't miss out on much and Manuel is amazing.

As usual we met some of the most amazing people from all over the world who we are happy to now call our friends.
    The staff are fantastic. Friendly, engaging, accommodating and genuine.
    Security quietly does their job, standing close by, not hovering, but will intervene when public displays of affection (aka booby licks and groping) turn to full on sex acts. Yes.... That did happen...

Now to the reason for the report.... Every trip has been different for us so please take this with a grain of salt... just our opinion.
    This past week had a bit more of a frat party vibe than we expected. There was much more drunken public shenanigans than sexy discreet fun. At one point I walked into the bathroom to find three young (very young) girls naked asking for booby grabs!

For the most part the single guys were not the problem for us. We met some really great single guys who were a ton of fun to hang out with and very respectful. Cue Sam and Ryan from London!
    That being said we did have one encounter with a group of 3 "boys" ( I wouldn't call them men) who asked for a "private room party for 3 guys and a girl" and wouldn't take NO for an answer, following me around Bash and making us both uncomfortable.
    We found more couples overly aggressive this trip and NO didn't seem to deter them for long. They kept coming back for more!
    We are LS, we are not prudes but holy s*#t!!! Pressure is never sexy!!!

To sum it all up, we love the place. One less than stellar adventure is still an adventure and we will be back!

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the great report. Glad you had a good time (apart from the couple of issues you mention).

3. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    So glad to hear they still have the hobie cats! We took one out a few times on our first trip there (many years ago). So much fun! Thanks for your report :)

4. dwood

dwood Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Funny you guys wrote this, we met you on our first night and even thought we exchanged greetings when we saw you it seems that you were always surrounded by the people you are writing about, to the point where we figured you were younger than we thought.

5. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Great review.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice