3rd time at TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by K&P, Feb 23, 2014.

1. K&P

K&P Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Short trip report 3rd time at TTR

USA Transfers was great! A must do.
    Room at TTR. Our 1st room #5723. Huge shower could have put 6 people in the shower 2 shower heads with they're own controls.
    The room overlooked the a maintenance area.
    The bathroom had a large window that looked right at the toilet no privacy whatsoever. So we asked for another room.
    2nd room was nice #2110 right behind paty O's a little noisy but that was ok with us.

Single guys. Met a great bunch from England 4 guys who we sat with a the sexy pool. All the other single guys were great. No issues at all.

Saving chairs by the sexy pool. If you don't save a chair by 8pm the night before you will not get one. There are no rules to saving chairs first come first served.

Cameras at the sexy pool everyone had them and all were very respectful of privacy photos were not taken unless asked.

The resort was super clean and the wait staff was excellent our drinks were full the entire time.
    Housekeeping was just as good. A few pesos go along way, we left 100 pesos each day for the cleaning lady, roughly about $10.
    Tipped the bartender at the sexy pool $20. And our drinks were ready as I walked up to the bar no waiting at all.
    The sexy pool girls were wearing everything from G-strings to full bathing suits. I would guess the majority were wearing bikini bottoms and topless.

Dress for Paty O's every night was just about anything goes. Most females were wearing sexy outfits just covering up the goods and a lot of see through outfits every night not just theme nights.

Overall a great trip no complaints.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice trip report!! :wink3::wink3:

3. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nice report...funny you mention the chairs at the sexy seems to be the big topic of conversation these days lol thanks for sharing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice