35 yr old single woman going to Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by travelscrapper, Aug 21, 2008.

1. travelscrapper

travelscrapper Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be in Cancun in 2 weeks staying at Dreams Cancun. I'm going down 2 days before my friends get into town.

What is the safest way to get to the hotel ??

I'd like to venture out of the hotel ---but want to be safe---I am not a club person so wont be going to night clubs---what else is there for me to do???

Thanks!

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aslong as you stay in hotelzone its very safe but still would always advised to try make friends in the hotel and perhaps go places with them theres plenty of non nightclub related nighttime activities lots of restraunts and cruises around the oceon check out the main cancun care website to see.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

Click on the link to Entertainment Plus at the bottom of this page and you can get private transportation. The owner is a good friend as is the office staff. They will have your name on a sign as you exit the airport terminal, help you with your luggage and take you to the front door of your hotel. Probably around $35 US. Or for about $10 US you can get transportation in a van with maybe 10 people. This will take you a lot longer as they drop you off in order of your hotel and you have to wait for the van to fill before leaving. Your hotel is in the middle of Party Center but close to the end of the majority of the hotels.

Your hotel is out on the point in the middle of the Hotel Zone, and you can walk to Party Center in about 3 minutes. There you can walk around and people watch and there is plenty of shopping in the street. If you turn left when you go back to the Blvd from the hotel, you will walk by Bulldog Cafe, City Club, and Coco Bongo. Then you will be in front of Forum by the Sea Mall which is like 3 floors.

Walk with a purpose and you will be left alone except by time share hawkers.

Have fun and enjoy your trip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice