3 month left to Cancun Spring Break!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by exzit, Dec 9, 2007.

1. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went for my 21st birthday in Aug 04..haha..it was so long ago...I want to go back so bad...My good friend lives there now, she's in the airforce....so I'm hoping to go visit her soon...

2. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    your not that old yet your my age and yes you should come back to vegas when you do let me know will hang out and have some drinks :wink:

3. exzit

exzit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How's Vegas for Spring Break? Not as good as Cancun I guess, but is it good at all?.. I mean I bet its good for those with a GRANDE wallet, and are gameaddicted :p..

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    exzit, thats a sweet ass picture in your signature there

5. exzit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Allright!! Sounds great! Just pity with the fact that there is no real sea in vegas :S..

Anyway, who is Fletch? Saw a pic of me holding like a white paper, and it said : Where is Fletch!? :p haha, ofc I cant remember it but who is that fletch?! :p hehe....

Cheers!

6. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lets see vegas has alot to offer very fun spring break is cool hear but no beach plus the girls are gold diggers just want money and free drinks they are fine tho lol. cancun is much cheaper then vegas if you have money and like to spend it come but when it comes to spring break i would much rather go to cancun :D

7. exzit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Allright I bet its cool in Vegas, have never been there, but I will in a soon future :p.. I Hope :).. THen I come and live at ur place ;) haha or maybe at this place:
    http://www.usacitydirectories.com/travelamerica/images/paris-hotel-las-vegas.jpg

hehe.. Just joking :)..

Allright the girls in Vegas are Golddiggers.. Most of the girls in Cancun all think that they are the most beautiful in the whole world and kina bitchy :).. well not that I complain, but that can be kinda annoying when u see those fat American girls "shaking their booty" and thinkin it.. haha.. That wouldnt a Swedish girl ever do :).. thank good! :)

8. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vegas is pretty sweet. It's my second choice to Cancun of course. It's a lot of fun...The hotels are amazing and the pools are sweet....Hot sun, cool drinks and its always fun getting drunk poolside..lol..The clubs are real nice too...Its a blast. I didn't go for spring break, but it was still awesome. But if I had a choice I rather have the sand in my toes looking at the beautiful blue ocean. It's just unbeatable!!!!

:D

9. exzit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I couldnt agree more.. Nothing beats the blue sea and the sun.. Is it warm in Vegas during March?.. Isnt it like hot at daytime and cold in the nights?..
    Cancun would be better without the mexicans thou :) and the totally corrupted police-ppl! Runnin around arresting ppl for peeing outside with SWAT-Suites.. :S well think thats a little wrong!
    It would be such a better destination if the Mexicans took better care of the Tourists :) IMO! But well, I dont know, thats just what I think! :).. As fast as they get a chance to trick u they do it! :) My friend payed like 100pesos for the bus the first night when we came there this SB..:S haha.. was quiet a surprise the day after when they said that the bus costs 6pesos :p haha..

Its to bad Thailand dont do Spring Break! :) They must be the nicest ppl on earth.. (well after scandinavians ofc ;))... hehehe..

Cheers

10. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm actually doing work at work today, sorry I didnt respond sooner...lol...

Vegas is warmer is March, but since its dry heat is does get chilly at night. The one great thing about Vegas is low humidity, so us girls have wonderful hairdays everyday with no frizz! :D Gotta love that!

But you can't beat Mexico, I think as well, because ppl are crazier since they are outta the country and the beaches cant be beat and the tours and clubs are amazing.

Mexicans do take good care of their tourists, but in Vegas when you gamble you can get a lot of things free..Like rooms and dinners...We got a few free dinners when I was there and one was at Emerils in the MGM Grand and I swear to you it was the best food I've ever tasted in the whole world. So Vegas has amazing food...but to be honest when I'm on vacation I could care less about food, its about the beaches, sun, drinks and how tan you can get....I came back so dark my mom didnt even recongize me..lol...Cancun is def #1!!!! :partytime:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice