2nd visit trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by ShawnandAmy, Jul 26, 2015.

1. ShawnandAmy

ShawnandAmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back from our 2nd trip to TTR with another couple and had a blast again.

We stayed at the Hilton St. Louis airport Saturday night July 18th, for a 6am flight Sunday morning. When we checked in the hotel was full, and the only room available was a king suite (1 king bed & 1 sofa bed). Not the most comfortable sleeping arrangements, but we were only going to be sleeping there for a few hours. We got to our room and it was 78 degrees in there. We cranked up the AC as cold as it would go and went out to grab some dinner and cocktails. We made it back to our room a couple hours later and it had cooled all the way down to 77. The cocktails made it a little more bearable and only a couple hours to go until we were on our way to Temptation.

After a couple of uneventful flights we landed in Cancun a little after 4pm local time and grabbed our luggage. We were pleasantly surprised that the time share area was empty. We made our way out to the transfer area and met a rep from USA Transfers. He radioed our driver and within a few minutes we were on the road.

We checked in and were assigned to room 1117 (2 doors down from our room on our previous trip and our friend got 1119. We met with a hostess who filled us in on dinner reservations and told us to call her if we were interested in the member tour. She was not pushy at all. We grabbed our luggage and headed for our room.

When we got in our room, it was humid and probably somewhere in the upper 70's. We cranked up the AC and changed to eat. We grabbed our friends and headed to the buffet to eat.

After dinner we headed over to the sexy pool, but it was dead. We grabbed some drinks and hopped in the sports pool to relax awhile before the party at Paty'Os. After our swim, we headed back to change for the party. Our room was still the same temperature as when we left it. Oh well, it's not like we are going to spend much time there. We cranked the AC to its coldest setting grabbed our Mardi Gras beads and headed to the bar to get seats. When we it to Paty'Os we were the only couple there with beads, oh well, we were there to party! After a night of drinking and dancing we headed back to our room for a little "sexy" quiet time. The room was still the same temp, but who needs AC when your wife is hot and bothered.

After a few short hours of sleep, we headed out for breakfast and to party at the sexy pool.

The rest of our trip was more of the same. Non-stop drinking, partying, and play time with the wife.

Wednesday was our last night and we had a 6am flight home. We should have called it an early night and got some sleep before our USA Transfer pickup at 3:15. Hell no, it was BDSM night and we were there to Party! I threw on a 50 shades shirt and grabbed some handcuffs and a flogger, my wife had a leather mini skirt and bustier and we headed to nice shoes for the stripper show. When we got to nice shoes we were the only ones in theme attire again, but after a little while there was a nice group dressed up. After the show we went over to Paty'Os and the party was in full swing. We partied until 2 and headed back to our room to stuff everything into our suitcase and met our USA Transfers driver at 3 for the sad drive back to the airport.

After a couple more uneventful flights we were back in St. Louis. We drove to my brother-in-laws house to pickup our kiddo and to rest up before our drive home, and what a surprise, their AC was not working right either. We were exhausted, so we slept very well in spite of the temperature. The next day after a quick breakfast and long goodbyes we made the 5 hour drive back to our hometown. We dropped of four friends and headed back to our house with a nice storm blowing in. Just as I was unlocking the door our power went out. One last night without AC. The power didn't come back until early the next morning, and the AC has the house cooled back off.

Some takeaways from our trip.
    1) Your vacation is what you make of it. We could have let the minor issues that came up ruin our vacation, instead we went with the flow and had a blast!
    2) Use USA Transfers. They are the best transfer service I have used, and make the trip to and from the resort a pleasure.
    3) Theme night participation is spotty, especially for the board themes. Dress up anyway, you will not regret it.
    4) Tip the waitstaff and housekeeping well. They work hard, and deserve every dollar/peso you give them and more.
    5) after the party at Paty'Os, go for a late night swim in the sports pool. It may be the best show you see!
    6) Pack less than you think you will need, it will still be too much.

2. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Great report and thanks for the time U spent working on it... glad U had a great vacation...

3. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I couldn't imagine getting a 6am flight back home. Way too early. Y'all are troopers lol :) great report!

4. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks, your tips are spot on.

5. ShawnandAmy

ShawnandAmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was a great trip. The only negative was there was no Boobs Cruise scheduled while we were there. Neither of our trips have had a Boobs Cruise during our stay.

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Slower time of the year for CCC. Just have to stay longer, lol.

7. KandE

KandE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    like your lines about AC-the villain, always waiting for you unexpectedly :)

8. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    CCC theme nights are most active in April and May, the busiest months. Otherwise its a hit and miss, depending on what group is there at the time.

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Low participation on theme nights is the scourge of the good-time "Fun." Lots of people just HATE to have "Fun," as if having some experience of "Fun" will cause them angst or anguish.

I think I will ponder and write more on this in it's own thread, as sort of a Public Service Announcement.

10. HereComesTrouble

HereComesTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Theme night participation in the first half of July was good, but seemed to dwindle a bit towards the end of our trip...around the time you arrived ShawnandAmy. It always depends on the crowd. We had a large group this year of around 80 people and plan to do it again next year. Maybe you can join us a bit earlier next year?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice