2nd trip coming up.... need some help pls..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cancunrookie, Jan 25, 2007.

1. cancunrookie

cancunrookie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, well, it's been almost a year. In 2006, went to Riu Caribe and had a BLAST :D !!! This year there will be 8 guys coming down on April 28, looking to party as we will have 2 Staggers !! Only problem is we are looking for more of a 'party, young (20-30 age) range hotel... but we also want nice accomodations... the RIu Caribe was very nice, but had more of a formal atmosphere, this year we want to be around more younger people... we were looking at the Grand Caribe Real because of the accomodations and price, but looks a bit more formal aswell....

any recommendations on hotels for what we are looking for ?? Please help... :(

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    just PM'd you, check it! :cool:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i thnk that the gran caribe real is a good choice. they offer it thru student city. so there is a bit more of a party atmosphere there.

you can always try the oasis cancun, but i'd recomend you read the reports on TA before you make that decision.

the barcelo tucancun is also a good place for the a younger crowd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice