2nd Time Trip Report 6/20-6/28

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Curious1, Jun 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Thank you...but nothing can keep me away..unless they cut out the topless part haha

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Oh I can see that would be a real bummer for all of us:rolleyes:

Actually didn't you here of management’s plan for rebranding?
    Basically, they have decided to upgrade the clientele by go to a “roaring 20’s” style of resort and bathing attire, where ladies can only show our heads...and ankles!;)
    Cannot wait to feast my eyes on this!!!

3. Amy C

Amy C Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    It was our first time at the resort and we were lucky enough to meet some amazing couples including the Curious 1 couple! We spent great times at the Sexy Pool having drinks and chatting. We honestly didn’t know what to expect but from reading on this forum we expected to see more PDA but it wasn’t the case.

The resort is so awesome because nobody judges you there and you can be yourself and feel completely comfortable no matter age,size or what part of the world you are from. We were wanting to play around in the pool more but security kind of scared us to try some things because we didn’t know how much trouble we could get in. The biggest shock to me was at Bash the women had to wear pasties if you could see nips. It’s Bash for crying out loud! They have a quiet pool we hear (we never found it) but that should be a getaway for people who don’t want to see crazy stuff and let the sexy pool get crazier! But we are going back lol

4. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    Could have not said it better myself you guys were so much fun and thank goodness we were able to connect even if just for a couple days. I agree there should be parts of the resort if people don't want to see it or experience it they can go there.

5. Amy C

Amy C Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Curious 1 you have no idea how much fun we had spending time with the two of you! Hopefully next year we will be there the same time and can go to some restaurants to eat after the pools close! Thanks again!

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    The relationships that are formed just like both of you (@Curious1 and @Amy C ) are what it is all about. As you stated, even if only a couple of days you had a great time and somewhat bonded... and hope to get together again.
    Priceless!

7. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    So true!!!

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    So they have always made you put pasties on for completely exposed nipples but NOT for nipples you can see thru sheer, lace, etc type outfits. Re your comment above were they making ladies put pasties on for sheer, lace, etc outfits where you could see nipples or just where they were completely exposed without clothing?

9. Curious1

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    I am not sure as all woman had pasties on even with sheer, lace etc...

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    That would be a disappointing rule change.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice