2024 Theme Nights

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jrpedro, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Jrpedro

Jrpedro Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    You are unfortunately 100% correct. I hate it’s become that way. I hate that the day will come we will no longer go back bc of the changes that have been made. We will have to find a new place to be home and let the players be players I guess. Has anyone already looked around for another resort similar?

2. funcouple308

funcouple308 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    I have the rodeo covered ha ha but I think we can do lingerie night ourselves too!!

3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,635 / 4
    Every night should be some type of lingerie night, or It just a color theme, and dress to the color. It would be so simple, and easy for everyone to follow.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. jmoore1197

jmoore1197 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Yep. So how we really do it: my wife will get as close as possible to the theme. It’s really easy.

galactic- silver lingerie

burning land - anything goes so u can wear damn near anything and it could be considered burning land theme - so any lingerie works. My wife usually incorporates feathers into the lingerie for this night for more effect

circus - red, black and white or any animal print lingerie

provocative- obvious choice here is any lingerie

studio 69 - neon lingerie with some platform type shoes perhaps

Glow/neon - neon lingerie with some glow in the dark accents

rodeo - red, animal print lingerie

pirate - crimson red velvet lingerie

glitter - easy - silver/gold panties and glitter to match

I will usually wear shorts or slacks and match my shirt to whatever color she has on. Believe me - when she is wearing lingerie- no one cares what I have on

5. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,752 / 3
    "Believe me - when she is wearing lingerie- no one cares what I have on." Aint that the truth. Im pretty much invisible.

6. jmoore1197

jmoore1197 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0

Exactly. I can’t tellyou how many times our people have said oh yeah I remember when M wore this. J, what about u, I don’t remember what u had on.
    That’s ok. U know who had an amazing time and worried zero about our outfits? US!

7. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +469 / 2
    We really enjoy participating in the theme nights but the themes seem to have become much more complicated. Maybe it’s just us, but white night, nerd night, etc just seemed a bit easier.

We struggled finding costumes for the theme nights, particularly for me (the male half), and skipped a lot of fun items because they were too large to haul down.

8. PWed

PWed Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0
    What about a Naughty Girls and Bad Boys Night??? This can be left up for interpretation….and hot! I know some were over it, but I miss the School Girl night! I did the nerd thing, but never really liked it or kilts for the men.
    I was thinking School Girl with Rock Star, think 80s hair band Britney Fox - “Girls School” Video (google it). School Girl and Motorcycle Club Biker? Or sexy Boss and Secretary? The woman could be the boss! Teacher/Stripper and Jock (Varsity Blues)? Professor and Sorority Girl? Bill and Monica? Bad Cop and Prisoner? We’ve had fun with Burning Land, but it’s run it’s course. Circus night is ok but over it! Glow Glitter and Neon nights are fun, but basically the same theme. How about combining the three in one night? I do like the plain Little Black Dress Night and the White Night!
    Definitely though, when all else fails, lingerie with (insert theme night here) and you can’t go wrong! Just my several cents!

9. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 2
    I'm all for easy-to-do theme nights. I love lingerie Night, White Night, School Girl/Boy Night, Uniforms, and Glow.

I have a very hard time with Burning Land, Circus, Burlesque and Country Western.

Another popular one is ABC (anything but clothes) but I can never think of anything good I'd want to wear for that (that would fit in my carry-on baggage)

10. Shane Spires

Shane Spires Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 0
    That is the best advice, less is best

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice