2022 Themes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Vegas in TX, Nov 17, 2021.

?

Is Circus a good theme for Bash

1. Yes

5.9%
  2. No, clowns are creepy

94.1%
  1. SimCry

SimCry Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We have one question - what exactly is the Theme for Attire on "Hangover's Over" day? (Jan 1)

2. Danna and Tim

Danna and Tim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    We are not excited about the circus theme either...

3. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    The worst theme I ever saw was for the first Temptation cruise. The first list of theme nights had onesy pajama party as one of the nights. Luckily it got changed well before the cruise actually sailed. It is funny to imagine the meeting where they come up with some of these ideas. I just imagine a group setting around a conference Table trying to come up with sexy ideas and one of them says how about "Burning land" and the rest say, "oh that is sexy I have nothing better than that." Not one of them thought to say, "how about women in men's dress shirt with only one button". Now you have a theme that is simple, self-explanatory and really sexy.

4. E&E

E&E Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I totally agree about women in men's dress shirts. That was actually what I wanted to have my wife wear on lingerie night, but in 2022 the lingerie night has change and I will not be there on that day.

5. Randall A.

Randall A. Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    We are there Feb. 12 - Feb. 16 and my wife is going across the street to see Angie for lingerie night. We are first timers and I can't wait to see what she will look like.

6. aggiemike

aggiemike Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    The neat thing about TTR is that you can ignore the theme, do your own thing and nobody will care, and most in fact still compliment you on you creativity. Still if you want participation the simplist of themes have been the best adopted. Red and white nights for example allow for maximum participation and from past experience include an amazing amount of diversity. We will figure out something.

7. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Totally agree. I think the best part of TTR is you could wear anything you want and it would be fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice