2009 Member Rates

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanScott, Sep 23, 2008.

1. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no kidding Bart........I thought the same thing !!!!

no such luck, looked on the site

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Yeah that would be nice have those prices in Cancun. . I just went back and reread last years confirmation email for march. I paid 78 dollars per night AI fees. This year is 118. So last year cost 1404 for me and a guest, this year would be 2124.... I think thats ridiculous for the same time frame. I would not bitch if it never changed and was the same price every March, I understand that august and september are slow, so the price goes down to fill the rooms, and that February and March are busy, but I hate not being able to plan cause I dont know the price....So I have to make a choice to go with my 8 friends from March 17th - 26th and spend the extra 720 bucks...... or Go for TunesTasteTimtations by myself in April and save the 720 and then some. Ok im done ranting now haha just had to let out my bit of anger over the subjec. Hope everyone is doing good

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Another choice would be to go and not stay Premier.

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Non Premier

I was thinking that right after I typed the lat post. . Not a bad idea if I can find something as cheap, Right now the best I can find is 125 per night. I do not think I can find cheaper airfare then I have from Jet Blue out of JFK in NYC.... 149 each way , direct flight. Just a matter of the room issues. . I think its sad that I have to even think about booking Non Premier....but your right , it is a viable option

5. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is probably what I am going to do in May........it is cheaper to buy a package on one of the sites than pay the high all inclusive fees, but maybe thats what they want...

who knows......still going in May

YEAH!!!

6. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Worse thing about the increases in AI fees is non member prices haven't changed for years (like 8+ years). Still cost about the same or with in $200 tops as it did in 1999 for a couple to go to the resort for a week.

Explain to me how we aren't get shafted??? (I know the real reason) I would love for anyone with Premier who is reading this to PM or post in here the reason for increase AI fees each year. If you can convince me a reason for the hikes I'll buy another memebership in PREMIER. The sale is waiting Premier lets hear your answer. Don't give me some crap inflation/economy answer cause you and I both know that is BS.

Nick and Renee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice