2009 AI fees???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 9443, Dec 7, 2008.

1. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    WTF?????? Different posted rates!!! This is really pissing me off now...especially since we still can't access the RCI site. RCI blames Premier and Premier blames RCI...yet RCI offers a lower rate than Premier which I am sure some one will waffle on when it comes time to take out the credit card to pay. Interesting to say the least.

Ok, I (Scott) admit that I am ranting here but I just wish that both RCI and Premier could at least team up on the "fornication" we are getting so we at least know how bad it is going to hurt. Getting real tired of this rate game as well on top of everything else. Hell, life was easier when I did my tour in Afghanistan...at least I knew who was trying to do me in for the most part.

Now that I have vented, I apologize to all and especially to Steve for having to listen (errrr read that is) to my frustrations.

Assuming the posted rates by both are correct, can we as members book through RCI and still get member rooms and perks? The savings would be nothng to sneeze at for two people over an 11 night stay (our planned trip in May).

I hope every one has a Wonderful Happy Christmas and Healthy Prosperous New Year :D

Scott

2. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Right back at you Scott. Who knows what is going on with these rates. We were going to book today but I held off just to see what will happen

3. JanScott

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Going to book soon here as well...book now and pay later to see what happens to the rates.

Think I am going to have a meeting with the folks upstairs when we get there...let them feed me a few stiff drinks and then tell them I stopped taking my meds. Let them think they have an unmedicated drunk on their hands and see what kind of offer they come up with then :wink:

Care to join me Dave? Twice the fun for us and twice the problem they will think they have on their hands. I crack myself up some days :oops:

Scott

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

I haven't talked with them at all, I kinda feel like they should set up a meeting with me!! Actually I would like to upgrade my contract, but to what???

5. JanScott

Ratings:
    +113 / 1

6. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    RCI and Premier Rates are not different. RCI just hasn't updated there site that is all there is to this. If you read the fine print on RCI website (use to be there and I'm sure it still is) it says something to the effect that rates shown may have changed.

Whatever Premier says is the fee, period. RCI has no control over the AI fees.

Nick and Renee

7. JanScott

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Damn...I sooooooooo wanted to play unmedicated thing too :wink:

Thanks for the info

Scott

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice