2008 biggest victim?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AJ0527, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is why you take the bus... Though Fletch even had problems this route. I'm suprised I had no issues. I went back to the hotel almost every night solo and one time even had to walk through a sketchy alley to get to the right side of the road to catch my bus. It was a little un-nerving for sure. I don't think I'll go back down there solo again, even if I am meeting a bunch of friends there.

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your accent certainly changes i think i commented on it that morning we was out very late/early :lol:

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fake accents?
    You and Britney Spears would get along just fine!
    :D

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cry: LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!!!! :cry:

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't recall the conversation what did you say to me?

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was 6-7am im not suprised me and rik both said to you ya sound aussie when your wasted :lol:

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And thats when I went up and had a couple beers with those Aussie's makin noise on their balcony HAHA!!! I remember ya'll said they had to be Austrailian before we where even close enough to hear their accents lol.

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We met some Texans in LA and I couldn't understand a damn word they were saying, but then most people guessed we were British before Australian, someone even thought we might of been Welsh at one point, wtf?!?!?! :lol:

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My experience with aussies they were the craziest bastards we met so them on there balcony going wild at 7 they had to be aussie :lol:

10. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aye they were cool chaps all of em. I reckon I would have liked to have hung out with them more lol. Ghad I was so smashed when i got up there we all had a good laugh at my drunken follies. But they allowed me to drink a couple of their beers when they where running low so i guess they didn't think i was too drunk HAHA. I wished i would have stayed up and just kept going lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice