20 year old female Moving to Cancun Spring Break 2009

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Lauren105, Jun 26, 2008.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do not know why Steve and Rivergirl are taking potshots at anyone, let alone me. Old lecherous men. You know not of what you speak. I think I just read another thread about tequila making you take off your clothes. I have never been accused of that.

But I have had dozens of compliments and thank yous for helping people on this board and other forums. I do not appreciate the insults from either of you. So please give it a rest. It's not funny and not becoming either of you. Plus, people who live in glass houses . . .

Johndish made a suggestion to Lauren that I could perhaps be of assistance to her. I posted that I would get back with her later since i saw her post as I was heading out for the night.

Today I sent Lauren an email and offered to answer any questions that she might have. I gave her a couple of short paragraphs of basic information that may be relavent to someone her age. Nothing lecherous about that.

If she writes back I will try to give her honest and objective answers and comments. If she doesn't, that's ok too.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh touchy, touchy. Christ can't anyone make a frickin' joke around here?

My objection was to the fact that she asked for help and instead of helping her there was all kinds of other stuff. Seemed like a waste of energy and time to me.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Not really sure why you think me or anyone else is taking pot shots at you. I thought it was a running joke that you take the piss out of me and (less often) I take the piss out of you.

The reason I didnt reply with quality advice is that 99 times out of 100 young twentysomethings never actually move here in the first place, and if they do they have a totally different outlook about living here than us 20 years older and with families, businesses etc. I didnt feel I had much to offer her from a similar perspective.

I wasn't going to respond to that but since you made an issue of things, I am "allowed" to go out whenever I choose and I do. Just that I go different places with different people than I used to. Sorry you miss me so much, I'm sure the "big dogs" more than make up for my absence :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice