20+ English lads coming to cancun next year!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Scouse Carlos, May 19, 2008.

1. Scouse Carlos

Scouse Carlos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys, it will be our first time to cancun and our whole football (soccer) team will be coming over to cancun, just wondering if anyone could give us advise on whens best to come? which is better spring break or summer break or is there any difference also what hotels might suitable for 20+ guys to stay in?!

any suggestions please

Nice 1

2. andys.uk

andys.uk Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lads, i reckon spring break will be the one for you's only thing is its in april and your season will be still on, i stay at crown paradise which is sound but depends on your taste, im from the pool meself and run a sunday league team, which team r ya's?

3. Scouse Carlos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    alright mate, we the Fantail, based in Kirkby an just moved into the ormskirk league, what team ya play for? ye just wondering all the message boards i been onto seem to sway with spring break but the summer break is more our time an we just hoping it as good! whats it like cancun anyway?

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Spring Break is the best time at least in my opinion! And the craziest hotel by far is the Oasis Cancun, you want to be there for sure!

5. Scouse Carlos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks college guy, i've checked the oasis out an it looks ok, we just dont want a hotel where we will get kicked out on the first night because we are a 'loud' bunch ha also what time do the bars stay open till, back in europe the average bar can stay open till 5am and some are even 24hour bars???

6. andys.uk

andys.uk Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha it would be the fantail wouldnt it.....were shevvy park, we played you last summer in a friendly on all saints, yous beat us 13-0 and i got injured by richie shiers and spent the whole season out! only getin back to playin now,

honestly mate cancun is amazin, the nightlife is second to none, im goin again in 3 weeks, yous might get kicked out of the hotels like if ya's r loud, 2 be honest tho the crown paradise has loads of bars you can be as loud as ya like in, think its only if ya noisy in the romms they will get on ya back......

if the fantail are havin end of season trips to cancun any chance of me signin on ha

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The oasis is likely the ONLY hotel that you wouldnt get kicked out of for making noise. it is 99% filled with drunk college kids during spring break, up 24/7 making noise, you wont get in trouble trust me!! Bars usually stay open until 5-6am but you can find after hour bars open also. If you are looking for a place to get loud and get away with it, its the oasis! Or as we like to call it the HO-asis

8. Scouse Carlos

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha SOLD!!! well thats good enough for me! thanks for the advise college guy CANCUN 09 woohoo

9. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Make sure your in the loud side though we was in the quiet and got a knock for being 2 loud one night :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice