2 years and a day!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by LotsaTimers, Jan 12, 2007.

1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: Sounds like one hell of an interesting evening :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, lets say it was the one and only time I have gone topless at BBG...andit was not my choice!!

Chris literally took my top right off me. Of course, I did dcide as long as it was gone I might as well se what all the fuss about dancing in the cages was about.

Poor Alex (the DJ). I think he's scarred for life. he said it was like seeing his sister topless.

Mind you...this was the night that Derrick, Trina, Chris, Ginger and I drank 5 bottles of alcohol by doing shots at Margaritas.

Drunk or not...Dany was not impressed.

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh My :!: Poor Alex :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wanted to see a picture of you in the cage but :shock: :shock: I had NO idea you were topless :lol: :lol:

I now understand your hesitation and Dany's displeasure :shock: :shock: :shock:

5 bottles hey :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like a plan :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Funny thing was we didn't plan it. It just sort of happened.

Dany was working at Margaritas and well I guess you can figure out the rest.

We went through about a bottle and half of coffee liquor before Derrick realized what it was. He figured it out after he went to the room and :chuck:

He's allergic to anything coffee.

5. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh NO poor Derrick....was he already drunk....how do you not know theres coffee in that :? :lol: :!:

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was mixed with a few things but I knew what it was. Just didn't think to tell him as I didn't know he was allergic to it.

I can't believe I actually went out that night. Fell asleep on the bar at Yea (yes, on the bar) and Dany just let me sleep for a few hours and them woke me up to head to another bar, LOL.

It was definitely a unique night!

7. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Nights like that can never be planned...they are meant only to enjoy :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And we certainly did enjoy it!! It's a night to remember...and thankfully I can rmember it. :lol:

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: or some of it anyway :wink: :lol: :lol:

10. tboyte

tboyte Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Karan was stripped and I was tackle by a linebacker and carried up the steps of Nice Shoes to the cages by same guy. I still can't get over how much he looked like Jim Carey!!

Trina

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice