2?'s. speedboat and live guitar

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by justjimmy, Mar 3, 2007.

1. justjimmy

justjimmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First ? Are there any tours that take you out in a super speed boat? Like Miami Vice kind. Ya know 60-70 mph. We saw one in Clearwater Beach FL. last month but didn"t have time.

Second ? Are there any bars or other places that feature flamenco guitar or Spanish guitar?

We are really into the new CD by Rodrigo y Gabreilla. So that kind of stuff.
    Thay have a killer cover of Stairway to Heaven BTW

Thanks

Jimmy

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've never seen a super speed boat in Cancun. Doesn't mean they don't exist tho. The places that I've been charge an arm & a leg to take you out. The gas for those boats is outragious.......

Michelle

3. justjimmy

justjimmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Speedboat

The one we saw in Clearwater seated 10 + pilot and co-pilot so the cost was more distriuted. $22 pp for 1 1/2 hour.

Jimmy

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weird, I thought I had replied to you, sorry justjimmy!

There is the Shotover Jet boat that runs in the lagoon, you can google it and find the provider. There are sooo many marinas in town, I'm sure someone has what you are looking for.

As far as live guitar music, Roots Jazz Club often has flamenco jazz nights, and they are spectacular! I would also recommend checking out the Trova at Los Cuatros Elementos, located in the Xbalanque Hotel downtown on Yaxchilan.

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Aw, see, look what you're making me do... :p

Am googling up the website now and will post in a minute...

6. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Eh, the Jazz Club Roots website appears to be gone now. Am still looking to see if they set up another one...

7. justjimmy

justjimmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks

Thanks Micheal and Canuk.

We watched the sot over from the deck at My Place. Looks like fun. BTW, nice new bikini :shock: Can't get Faith to switch from a one piece. Her favorite is blue with white stripes. She got out of the shower last trip and I burst out laughing. She tanned under the white stripes :lol:

Jimmy

8. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice