2 nights and need to choose where to stay...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by skyutah, Mar 7, 2009.

1. skyutah

skyutah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

My husband and I will be in Cancun early July. We are staying at the Sun Palace, but will have 2 nights extra to stay somewhere else. I am pretty shy, but love to do things for my husband to make him happy, even if it is out of my normal comfort zone :wink: . He wants to stay and either Temptation or Desire resorts. He is thinking one night at each, but that seems like a lot of work. Are they that much different? With the reviews I have read, I am really leaning towards Temptation. What do you all think??

Thanks! :D

2. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are a little shy, I would probably lean more towards Temptations... as Desire is that one step up from playful fun...

Just my 2 centz

3. skyutah

skyutah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Bern & Steve, that is what I was thinking. :) I just need to get him on here so he can see how fun everyone is! I hope you two have an amazing vacation!!

4. LarKat

LarKat Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Travel time between the two resorts would pretty much ruin both days. Staying 2 days at one of the resorts would be much better. Sounds like TTR is better for you ( both). Tell him to turn on the TV and tune to channel 12. He'll be happy!

5. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    I agree, Temptations is way more laid back, and you'll like it far better. Desire, I believe, is a different kind of place entirely.

6. vkandjk

vkandjk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptations is a great adult style frat party atmosphere. Everyone is cool and non-judgmental and very socially inclusive. I think it is fair to say that Desires would be considered a lifestyle resort and that is great if that is what you are interested in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice