1st timer trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by IOWAGIRL, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Lynncr11

Lynncr11 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am an Iowa girl going for the first time this year in Aug.28-Sept.4. Sounds like a whole lot of fun to be had. Glad to read about your experience. Thanks for sharing.

2. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    So you are feeling more relaxed, huh??? Haha - I'll be sure to get you 'well seasoned' while we are there, okay maybe not as much as I am, but you'll fit in like you've been there several times by the end of our stay. I promise!!! :bootyshake:

3. Joe and Tara

Joe and Tara Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +484 / 0
    Great report, and very similar to how we stumbled upon TTR. We just got back last week and had a blast! Also amazed there are so many Iowans in the forums (We're Iowa natives).

4. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    I'm heading on my 16th trip to TTR. (wll, I think 16, maybe 17) :icon_biggrin: My hubby and I fell in love with it the first time we went and have been returning once if not twice a year since. Now that Bob's gone, I have to go every year to keep up our tradition, relive old memories and reunite with friends - old and new!! You'll become addicted, so be very, very careful!!! Haha!! :daveandmo:

5. MAVFAN41

MAVFAN41 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Great trip report.......Glad you had an awesome time!! Love the part about the Boobs Cruise!! The other cruises that you pass out in the water.....Those people are like..."Dam........"I told you we should have done that one" or "Look at all of those crazy naked people" HaHa!! Good Stuff!! 28 days to go!! Holla....Gene & Toni

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice