1st time Temptations, 1st time forum visitor

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey - Ive replied to your post in Temptation chatter bout the boobies!!

I will second and third and fourth what everyone here as said - you WILL be addicted to TTR. My Hubby has NEVER wanted to visit the same place twice on vacation. We're going for the 3rd time this year and its an 11.5 hour flight from the UK and I HATE flying but TTR is worth the discomfort!!!

You'll love it and your hubby has made a wonderful choice to surprise you with a trip to TTR!!! I'm sure you're more than deserving of the break and all you need to do is just concentrate on having a good time wether you take your top off, or not it doesnt matter.

Max
    xxxxx

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Read the TR's here and look at as many pictures that you can find on here. They will give you a true sense of what you will experience at Temptations!
    Go and have a great time!!

Lucky you, that's a fantastic surprise! Be sure to do something extra special for hubby to thank him! :wink:

3. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Wow, such an outpouring! Is it really like this at the resort? It has to be I guess!

Thanks to all for so many nice things said in just a few hours. We're really jazzed to go - our trip is a five-nighter, Thursday, 8/14 until go home on Tuesday following.

I've been reading those trip reports - wow! LOL

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Yes...Everyone at the resort are all good people as well as friendly...Once you get there..Drop the bags..Get your suits on minus top....LMAO!! And go down to the SEXY pool...And start meeting your new friends... :lol:

6. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The people are what make TTR so amazing...both the resort staff and the those crazy vacationers. TTR is not just a resort, it's a mindset. People who get it, love it...those that don't, well......

Ronald :cool:

7. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    You and hubby are in for the time of your life. Just remember (and you will be reminded quite often) that nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit. Juist have fun. By the fact of you even being courious about this place means there are things you always wanted to do but were afraid to. Well, here's your chance. You are going to love it. Now go ahead and make reservations for May 2009 and you will see how to really party.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm liking that "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!" ... wow there are so many times where that oughta be the motto.

Is that the "unofficial" motto of the resort?

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Nope, that's the offical motto of the resort. You'll find it on the t-shirts you buy there.

Th unoffical motto is that everyone knows you and we still don't give a shit. :wink:

Jamie

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    LMAO!!! And to think those girls from Louisana gave a sh*t about me...LMAO!!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice