1st time Temptations, 1st time forum visitor

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NeedTheSunNow!, Jun 10, 2008.

1. NeedTheSunNow!

NeedTheSunNow! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi all:

Just got popped with a surprise from my hubby that we are going to Temptations in August! Whoo hoo! I furuously researched the resort last night and it looks fun, though I'm sure I have a million q's I've never thought of. We've never been to Mexico - hell, never been out of the country yet.

I put a "for ladies only" topic over in the chatter board (i'm a rules reader, so that seemed like the best spot for it) of the fact that I'm a bit concerned about going topless as my hubby would like me to do.

I read the "69" topic and other stickies - looks like so much fun!

What else do I need to know?

Ladies, can you please reply to my topic over in the Chatter area?

thanks.

Naomi Needs The Sun ...

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a nice surprise! Welcome to the board. You will love Temptations. We will be making our 5th trip in three weeks (YES!). The resort is tons of fun and you will meet people two seconds after hitting the Sexy Pool. A word of caution though..Temptations is very addicting. You will find yourself booking your next trip as soon as arrive home. :lol:

Ronald :cool:

3. SASSY08

SASSY08 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WELCOME YALL Have a blast!!!! woohoo I sure did

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Welcome NeedTheSunNow...You and hubby will have a GREAT time.. Hang out at the SEXY pool and if your up for the challenge...Play some of the games....LOL... EVERYONE is friendly... About 75% of the ladies go topless, but only do it if your comfortable. JUST have FUN... :dave: :cdncat: :flash:

5. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Welcome....I am sure you will have a good time and an enjoyable vacation....we went once and now we are leaving on our 5th trip...

6. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome....you are in for the time of your lives! We are going Sept. 10-20 for the 7th time. There wouldn't be so many repeaters if the place was a dud! As far as going topless.....well, once you get a few drinks in you, and are in that atmosphere, you won't have a problem. Have a ball!!!

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Don't believe half of what you read about Temptations on Trip Advisor. You'll get the true scoop here.

Think of a College Frat Party for adults. Unlike other hotels the staff here stirs the pot constantly and mixes the group up. At any other hotel you'll walk up to the bar, stand with 10 other people, order your drink and head back to your chair. At Temptations you'll walk up to the bar and the atmosphere gets everyone talking to each other, you'll forget to order your drink until your throat is dry, and who ever you left at your chair will have to send out a search party cause you won't go back. And that's just going up to get a drink.

From your description of yourself and the way you ask your questions, you're in for a great time.

As Ice said, go read the trip reports from those of us that just got back from our trips in May. You'll wish he'd booked the trip sooner than August. :D

Jamie

8. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the board, welcome to the resort and welcome to the time of your lives. Went for 1 week in Sept '06 2 weeks May of '08 and we want to go back this fall. Like mentioned earlier it is addicting.

9. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Like it has been said by the others....the only thing you need to know is be prepared to book your second (and third and fourth...) trip when you return! :p

Will check out your other thread.

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We have been 7 times and have trip #8 booked for September, be careful...once you are bitten there is no cure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice