1st Time Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by BosCouple36, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    Three years ago, we were JUST like you--then we went to TTR, and everything changed.

-We were concerned that there would be creepy "swingers" prowling around, making us feel uneasy. Then we went to TTR and so no such thing.
    -We were worried that the beach wouldn't be nice enough. Then we went to TTR and had so much fun at the pool/bars/Boobs Cruise/Isla, we barely had time to consider the beach (and it was fine).
    -We were worried that someone from back home would recognize us. Then we went to TTR and realized that everyone there (everywhere) is too concerned with their own vacation to worry about ours, and even if they DID recognize us, they'd be there, too--and would that be so bad?

Don't worry; just vacation. Life's too short.

2. fitaid2018

fitaid2018 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    I honestly go not because of the sexual atmosphere.

There is definitely a sexy athmosphere not sexual where people push you to do things. I have travel the word and I always come back to TTR either single or with girls just for the party. People literally have fun and I never had a bad experience here.

Definitely, a place to show off your body and show off your wife's body and feel proud about it.

When it comes to the party, you can make it what you want, you can either just relax or you can go hard. But it is easy to pick what you want to do.

Most girls walk around topless, and guys don't walk around showing their "package" since its forbidden. I am not in the Lifestyle and I just go for the fun as I strictly refuse to disrespect other man's woman.

I think you and your wife are going to like it, specially if you have boundaries set before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice