1st Time (newbies)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tony1980, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Tony1980

Tony1980 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone! New to the group and first time to Temptations looks to be in 2020. Just wanted to get people's comments and thoughts of what late April to early May is like. Like is it still low season or are things ramping up? Right now we're looking to book early May 2020. It'll be 4 single guys btw, or that's what it currently will be. We've been looking at their website, YouTube, other social media sites and now here for more info on the resort. Everything sounds really nice, great reviews I've seen on the room's, food, entertainment, pools.

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,167 / 7
    I was their during that time period in 2019, and a few other times around then in years past. The resort is relatively crowded, and I wouldn't say leans towards full or empty. "Just right" might be good description (unless that is if you are looking to go at a more crowded time period. Which are normally surrounding long weekends and holidays)

Not to discourage you, and you can still have a great time, but I just couldn't see going with a group of 4 single dudes. Maybe like 1 other travel buddy can work out nicely, but you're going to stick out in a group of just dudes, especially if there are 4+. Many people won't just come right up to you, nor will they want you to come up to them, if you are all together in a pack.

I know I didn't meet everyone last trip, but I can count on 1 hand the number of single girls under 40 that were there at that time period last year.

Again, I am not trying to be a douche and steer you away, and am just trying to give an accurate representation of the resort so you don't get into something you weren't expecting. I have single friends, that I have known for years, that aren't even interested in going without bringing a date after hearing the stories I tell and the way I describe the happenings at the resort.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  3. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Welcome man! Hope you get some good opinions. I would agree with Steve. In my life, Ive been to Cancun probably 10 times.

Several times Ive been part of that "pack of guys" (5-6 guys) and we all spent the entire trip drinking and trying to get laid by anyone who would speak to us (as you should as a single guy) :). Even though we just have one trip under our belt to Temptation, my GF and I will be coming back this Sept primarily because the atmosphere is far less "bro" and way more confident, happy and secure couples.

The vibe is really geared twoards couples but singles can have plenty of fun too...just understand that 4 guys going to Cancun (especially in a flirty/super sexy enviroment like Temptation) sometimes have a way of getting a little less patient and a little more "try fucking every person they see." That might not be you guys but that would certainly stand out in a big way at Temptation

Then again..some hotwife might be staying at the resort at the same time and invites all 4 of you to come up to her room and have a blast. (Prob not though lol)

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    As of this past April now all of April is high season.
    Used to be only through the first week of April.

It appears TTR wanted to be sure to stick the April Addicts group which runs pretty much from the second week of April until the end of the month with paying higher rates. April is usually quite full.
    I believe beginning in May it is off season thru November.
    Best to check directly with TTR to find out for 2020.

I agree with the others on the wolf pack comments.
    Also may be a single “gay” man inviting you’ll back for a blast:D
    Just saying!

5. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    If I was a group of single dudes going to Cancun, I’d go where the single ladies are. Idk where that is, but it isn’t temptations. Maybe try some place close to the night clubs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice