1st Time Girls Trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mags47, Sep 22, 2019.

1. mags47

mags47 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks so much! I will check out Yandy

2. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    So daytime is bikini. Night time is theme night. But dinner tends to be a dressy time. Maxi dress, cocktail dresses, even clubbing dresses would all be fine. You can go as traditional or revealing as you want. Men are required to wear slacks and closed toed shoes. Some people will wear their theme night to dinner, but most will wear something dressier. Like white night Heidi will probably wear a white dress to dinner, but change into white lingerie for bash. But some would just find a dress that can do both.

I also like to wear gym shorts to walk around/exercise/breakfast before she wakes up. So I end up with 4 'costume changes' per day. Its a lot of clothes to wear so little.

3. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Seriously
    I'm glad you don't mind me having a little fun at your expense. Now I'll give a serious response. Wear the things that you always secretly wanted to wear but wouldn't dare! The most common mistake first timers make is packing stuff that they think is really daring and sexy, only to get there and find out that they feel like they are dressed for church! At TTR, you can dress like a slut and no one cares. (And no one will really even think you are a slut, unless you want to be a slut and no one cares about that either!)

Wear see thru tops, skirts so short that your ass shows, don't bring a bra, and after you 2nd night, don't wear panties! I never wore a thong until 8 years ago at TTR and now I hate to wear anything else when we go to a beach.

Your age, size, occupation, social status and physical beauty are not things to consider. The mantra of the resort used to be "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit." It's still that way for the most part, although a few pretenders have found the place in the last couple of years.

Be sure to post some pics on your page too so people will recognize you.

Most of all, just have the time of your life!

Sindy

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Sindy.... I do hope Mags takes your advise...…… something in the original question tells me she won't BUT I hope she proves me wrong an becomes the Belle of the party and buys all the shots at the Sexy pool......… xxx

5. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    What you will like is how chill and nice 95% of the guess are. It is the No 1 reason we are repeate offenders. As a women I love the fact I can get as much or as little attention as I want and can wear clothing I would not feel comfortable wearing at home. It is absolutely impossible to be either over or under dress. You will see girls wearing very expensive sexy dress partying with two cheerleaders and a schoolgirl. It is the most liberating thing! If you have specific question don't hesitate to message us. xox have a great vacation

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Remember...less is more!
    As others have stated, find and bring several things that you think you would NEVER. and I mean NEVER wear at home.
    A betting man would take the over/under of 2 days that you would be wearing it at the pool, at dinner, or at Bash.
    Just sayin’.

7. mags47

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Of course not :) Made me laugh. I appreciate every person who is replying, so much! I will definitely pack according to the advice, the recurring theme seems to be to wear something I would find too scandalous to wear back home which does sound perfect! Many things like that that I am hoping to wear now.

I love that you said age, size, etc are not important there, this sounds like a super accepting community that I am super excited to be a part of! I hope I will come away making a lot of new friends & feeling more confident & liberated as well.

Thank you so much, again!

8. mags47

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I hope to prove you wrong then! lol :)

9. mags47

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you so much! Love that you said we can get as much or as little attention as we want. I would love to message you however the site wouldn't allow me to send you a message. If possible, can you private message me? Thanks so much!

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I think you have to have a dozen or so posts before you can send private messages. It keeps the stalkers away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice